PDA

View Full Version : Revision list for interviews

chillbill
25th Sep 2007, 10:10
Quite simple, does anybody have a list of subjects which would be a good idea to brush up on for interviews? ATPLs werent the highlite of my life the first time and im not planning on going over the lot again.

Cheers if you can help.
CB

dartagnan
25th Sep 2007, 14:57
for the theoretical part, I have noticed some companies use the FAA database(FAA ATPL).

asuweb
25th Sep 2007, 16:10
Kinda depends who your interview is with. Different airlines like different things.

Brush up on engines, have a good tech knowledge of the aircraft you currently fly. A good knowledge of wings etc can help. Some airlines like met questions.

ek_ey_qr_dreamer
25th Sep 2007, 17:15
hi, i have been shortlisted for CABIN CREW for a major airline... but im hopeless at interviews... its why i failed emirates CABIN CREW interview four times! i was wondering, could someone please advise me of a work shop that i can attend, where i can gain training on interview techniques for CABIN CREW.
im so sorry but i have tried searching the web but can not find any company that do.
i could neither find any information regarding this on pprune aswell, please somebody help me.

many thanks everyone

dartagnan
25th Sep 2007, 17:21
if you have been shortlisted, this is already a good sign.
It means they are interested in you and want you.Try to get the reason why they didnt't accept you at the end, and try another companies!