PDA

View Full Version : Can't even get the materials for self studying in Malaysia!!!

mugu_muniandy
20th Sep 2007, 10:13
What is this man? Not enough with some lame reasons the schools all giving for not conducting the conversion course,they also don't sell the books to private candidates!!

Can you believe that!! Oh gosh,what's happening in Malaysia?

Then how to self study? Feel like i'm hanging around in some island with no hopes....:confused::ugh:

mingalababya
20th Sep 2007, 13:34
What is this man? Not enough with some lame reasons the schools all giving for not conducting the conversion course,they also don't sell the books to private candidates!!

Can you believe that!! Oh gosh,what's happening in Malaysia?

Then how to self study? Feel like i'm hanging around in some island with no hopes....:confused::ugh:

Where did you do your training?

I don't know whether this helps or not, but I stumbled on KL Internaional Flying Academy website (http://klifa.com/) the other day. They have a programme whereby some of the training is done in Australia and some is done in Malaysia. They might be worth contacting.

Conversions are not easily done, but it has been done in the past. I know of a few pilots who have trained in Australia and the UK and are now flying with MAS and Transmile. So good luck!

MAS Guy
25th Sep 2007, 14:08
Photostat materials from MFA ler, that is what people always do!