PDA

View Full Version : Cabair Sponsorship 2008

steggers
12th Sep 2007, 06:43
Has anyone heard anything back yet? Apparently the 2nd phase is going to be held on week commencing 17th September.

Knoxy777
12th Sep 2007, 08:53
I've heard nothing back either, but seeing as phase 2 is next week, I think we should be hearing either way very soon.

I notice though that last year there was just over a weeks notice, with people notified via email, so who knows whats happening???

Hope you hear good news soon.

skyhighbird
12th Sep 2007, 11:14
I know for certain that my application got to them before Friday. They were really fast in processing. I received my letter for call back to Phase 2 on Monday Morning. So they must have sent it out Friday AFternoon I guess.

Just a bit annoyed at the short notice for Monday 17th. When it said week commencing, I thought there would be an opportunity to go on one of the days during that week. Like Friday the 21st!!!!

These airline/flight schools sure make you jump through hoops.

Anyway, good luck to all

xx

FruitSalad
12th Sep 2007, 11:52
A reply came through the post the day after closing date on Sat 8th

Good luck to all and look forward to meeting everyone going to the testing centre on Friday 21st.

skyhighbird
12th Sep 2007, 12:00
You lucky! I wanted Friday 21st.

I guess that is my fault for sending my application in early. I may even need to call in sick-again! Far too late to get the day off. mea culpur.

Jasdent
13th Sep 2007, 08:47
I got my reply on the saturday after the closing date. Hope you all hear something soon, the aptitude test is on the 20th.

Biggles_77
13th Sep 2007, 15:17
Just got the Thanks but No Thanks! - bummer! - oh well will try for Netjets when their next scheme runs. Not sure why I got the rejection though, they say too many applications. Maybe my 34 hours towards PPL had something to do with it.
Good luck to those that got to stage 2. Bigs.