PDA

View Full Version : RVL Group Pilot Sponsorship

wordyuk
6th Sep 2007, 10:40
RVL Group (formally Atlantic reconnaissance of the Air Atlantique group)are looking to take 2 or possibly 3 cadets starting sometime in October.

The sponsorship includes 12 months duties in which time you will be expected to undertake operational duties and complete driving/flying jobs generally for crew positioning or aircraft maintenance purposes.

In the 1st 12 months you will also be enrolled on a distance learning ATPL course and undertake a structured hour building course in a C152 tail-wheel aircraft that is dedicated to RVL cadets.

The at the end of the 12 months duties you will complete the CPL/NQ/MEP/IR fully funded by the company. During your time as a cadet accommodation is provided and you will be paid around £400 a month.

RVL Group is the result of a management buy-out from the Air Atlantique Group so essentially applicants are applying for the old Air Atlantique sponsorship.

To apply you must hold a PPL and have (or have held) a Class 1 medical.

Find the application at www.rvl-group.com (http://www.rvl-group.com) or pm me and I will give you direct contact details.

Like I said, the company want new cadets to start in about 1 months time so you got to be quick with your applications!!!