PDA

View Full Version : Air New Zealand Seats

TankEngineStar
4th Sep 2007, 13:28
Hi
I'm looking for info on Air New Zealand seat in Premium Economy. Flying on their 747 upstairs and wondered what the best seats to nap for next year are?
Cheers

eastern wiseguy
4th Sep 2007, 18:34
Flew PE to HKG with them in June. Try to get on the Starbord side as these only have two side by side. (In fact I preferred the little cabin at the foot of the stairs...only 10 seats in there..handy for the wine!!)When reclined they can be difficult to get out of and the footrest is rubbish.HOWEVER they were comfy and wide and the service was excellent.Try http://www.airlinequality.com

Enjoy.....

10secondsurvey
5th Sep 2007, 11:24
I know many people suggest upstairs as best, and usually I would agree. With Air New Zealand Prem econ. I'd suggest you look at the seats in the small section downstairs, you really do get oodles of space for luggage and other things. despite being near the galleys, I never found it a problem.

I used these downstairs seats recently, and I have to say they are very very good. It also means you can get off the plane pretty quickly too.

Just another point, if you haven't used prem econ recently with this airline, one of the best new features is really good quality noise cancelling headphones, for prem pax. I don't think you get these with any other airline prem econ - certainly not BA/VS.