PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone an updated payscale for the Arabian Gulf?

tottigol
29th Aug 2007, 22:32
While there's a lot of flak flying around in the "Flying in the Arabian Gulf thread", there's little factual information and what's there is not updated.
Can anyone (other than the respective companies) reliable info as to pay rates, types of accomodations and schedules?
ADA, Gulf, Aerogulf, Falcon.................................
Very, very much appreciated.

Flying Bajan
29th Aug 2007, 22:53
I too am VERY interested in this information. As well as some direct contact info (if available) for someone to talk to regarding a second in command job out that way.

skidsock
30th Aug 2007, 06:25
You'd be better off asking the companies themselves rather on relying on this forum. Don't forget Aramco, they are advertising for pilots now too. ADA and Gulf are both recruiring and have online applications to fill out. Better to get your pay scale from the horses mouth.

funderrc
30th Aug 2007, 08:32
I will give you the information for Saudi Aramco as a contract pilot.
Starting pay for a contract pilot on an 8 week on / 4 week off matrix is USD $7009 per month. You will receive 12 paychecks per year. In other words, you do get paid for your time off.
The position is as a SIC in the BH-212/412. There is a possibility to upgrade to PIC in either the A-109E or BH-212/412, but that is based on the needs of the company. I have seen the upgrade process take years and then again it could be months.
If you do get upgraded to PIC in either aircraft, you will receive an uplift of $750 per month.
We are just starting a 6 week on / 6 week off program and the salary will be 20% less.
We will also give the pilot $2100 per break for his airfare. We do not care where he goes. No receipt required.
Currently we do not have any openings but you can PM me if you would like to be considered in the future.
Rennie Funderburk

gulliBell
30th Aug 2007, 09:09
Hi Rennie, how does the contractor pay scale measure up against the ARAMCON payscale?

C4
31st Aug 2007, 11:56
That equates to a whopping $414 per day..
Woo Hoo I'll be right there... NOT..