PDA

View Full Version : BNP go mad about Stansted....

Jackonicko
26th Aug 2007, 13:24
A fellow Journo pointed out the following on the .....

:mad: BNP :yuk:

Labour\'s shame - war dead brought home in secret!

London correspondent reports.

The event referred to in the following email from our London correspondent occurred yesterday (Thursday 16th July) morning.

I am very reliably informed that a US Air Force Troop Transport, which landed at Stansted Airport earlier today, was carrying the coffins of British service personnel recently killed in the Middle East (presumable Afghanistan). They are believed to have been off-loaded and placed in refrigeration in one of the hangers.

It is just so typical of the bunch of quislings that currently rule this country, that they are now so sensitive of the adverse publicity derived from the increasing number of British casualties from their illegal wars, that they are trying to mitigate the adverse effects by secretly returning the bodies of our heroic fallen service personnel to the UK, instead of repatriating them publicly through Brize Norton with full military honours.

After all, it wouldn’t be fair if Mr Brown’s “honeymoon” period with the British public was ruined by the electorate being made even more aware of the mayhem that our troops are having to face in Afghanistan and Iraq on a daily basis - would it?

Stop the slaughter and bring our brave boys and girls home now! We need them to protect the UK, not opium-growing warlords in Afghanistan or warring factions from the “religion of peace” in Iraq

Stansted rather than Lyneham?
On a US aircraft?
Without proper honours?

So is this bodies of people who weren't killed in action? Civilians/contractors?

Or is it utter, utter bollocks, as one would expect from ultra-right BNP f***wits?

smudgethecat
26th Aug 2007, 13:41
Utter boloxs it would seem ..http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=1678

airsound
26th Aug 2007, 16:27
I too have been trying to see if this story would stand up, after an acquaintance sent me the original details. As Jacko says, it was originally by-lined by someone called London Correspondent.

But when I called the number listed on the BNP site against London region, the person who answered denied all knowledge of anyone called London Correspondent, and recommended me to the BNP Press Officer, one Phil Edwards.

He would give me no further information, other than to point me to the URL posted by smudgethepuddie.

So it probably is utter bollax - not made any more believable by the BNP's utter paranoia about revealing who most of them are.

airsound

ArthurR
26th Aug 2007, 16:34
They did say it themselves
Quote " who should we belive, the press or the goverment, they both tell lies "

They are press :mad:

gar170
26th Aug 2007, 19:41
Correct me if i am wrong but i would have thought that if story had any facts then the MOD would make sure that the denial was correct as i am aware since may i think did not all repatriations go to Lyn.

GOLF_BRAVO_ZULU
26th Aug 2007, 20:32
If HM Government were pulling a fast-one, as suggested, they would have to pull it on the Essex Coroner as well. I would suggest that, if there were any bodies flown in, the Coroner would know about it and they would not be British servicemen.

MarkD
27th Aug 2007, 15:04
Just to give you a headsup on what's going on over in the Big Cold Place in this respect.

All repatriations from Afghanistan go into CFB Trenton and having been received by the family proceed down 170km of Highway 401 and DVP to the Toronto Coroner. Impromptu vigils have been kept by citizens, police, firefighters, ambulance etc. on the overpasses. I read over on army.ca the other day that one cop snapped off a salute to the cortege with his foot on the back of the toerag he was putting handcuffs on.

The Ontario government in response to a petition are to rename that stretch of 401 as the "Highway of Heroes".