PDA

View Full Version : Beer Trophy

fluffy5
25th Aug 2007, 17:06
I have heard from an unnamed source that a certain exhibition which is in five weeks time. which he heard that people where going to see what they could have accidently fall into their posession, (the larger the aircraft part the better). That the person with the largest part :eek:, will not need to buy the beer for the whole of the night, (whole aircraft not included, and none off your own).
This is a highly irresponsible action as well as my spelling, and by posting this do not condone in anyway these type of behaviour as it would be highly illegal.
But free beer for a night .......:}

Whirlygig
25th Aug 2007, 17:08
That is truly dreadful. When I am there on the 4th, I shall keep my eye out for anyone who is holding a part that isn't theirs.

Cheers

Whirls

WylieCoyote
25th Aug 2007, 17:25
Greetings fellow ppruners,
First time posting but I've been a long time reader on the forum, thought I'd make an appearance here as it seemed like a relitively harmless thread, not that I condone stealing!:=
Fluffy5 your contact must be a deploarable sort!
Just wanted to say that I shall be attending the said event and will be leaving with only one blade down my trousers!!!!!!!!!!

Never give up!

WylieCoyote

fluffy5
25th Aug 2007, 17:29
I say stealing is a very harsh word with legal aspects, more like free appropriation for the use of a training aspect. through knowledge we grow stronger (whatever that means)....:}

Bertie Thruster
25th Aug 2007, 17:37
its not my helicopter, I only fly it. Will that count?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/nmhsu/beercontest1.jpg

WylieCoyote
25th Aug 2007, 17:38
I see....afterall who hasn't woken up to find a traffic cone or uglier alongside them!

fluffy5
25th Aug 2007, 17:43
looks good, Bertie's leading the way at the moment :}

What Limits
25th Aug 2007, 17:47
Well done Bertie, two pictures of you on pprune in a week!

Was that the result of someone trying to close the door with your head in the way?

Bertie Thruster
25th Aug 2007, 18:26
It's not a door window, WL, it's the lower RH nose panel! (hence the 'sad' look)

Whirlygig
25th Aug 2007, 18:43
"Sad", Bertie? Looks positively menacing! :eek:

Fluffy, you can't go judging the competition before said "certain exhibition"; that's not fair!

Cheers

Whirls

international hog driver
25th Aug 2007, 19:27
Honestly..... it wasn't me!;)

But it went something like,

Err Mate:mad:
rig:mad:
pad:mad:
not that much:mad:
sh!t:mad::mad::mad:
Did i hit it:ugh: