PDA

View Full Version : Swiss International Airline

chip322
25th Aug 2007, 08:43
Dear forum readers

Is there anyone who know about the procedure and interview contents of Swiss international airline? I would like to apply it and Im looking for the infomation of thier interview. If anyone have experinced to take interview, could you please share the information and help me?

Thanks for your time and kindness. chip322

The African Dude
25th Aug 2007, 12:09
Hi Chip,

Sorry, I haven't been through the interview.
What I do know is that it takes up to a year start-to-finish (as this is the Sponsorship forum, I'm assuming you are talking about the current scheme with Swiss Aviation Training?)
Also you should be aware that your training will be in German for the most part and is therefore an entry requirement. The standard required is very high and you can therefore expect the interview to be in German.
Also you have to have EU or Swiss residency.

Regards

chip322
25th Aug 2007, 12:59
Dear the African Dude

Thanks for your replying, I am not sure about the Swiss Aviation Training what you shared the infomation, but I am very appriciated for your help.

I am Japanese and now Swiss Air notify the recuritment of cabin crew in thier Japan' site. So If I can, I try to apply it.

Thanks so much for your kindness.
Chip;)

manuelvi
26th Aug 2007, 00:56
Hi dude.
As far as i know, swiss in general (european & International) do not hire pilots which are not coming from their academy or which doesn't know German.

Some pilot(non german speaking) has been hired this spring on the RJ cuz they were very desperate and throw an agency.
No more news since i'm not employed there

cheers

EZSmile
27th Aug 2007, 16:09
Hello!!!

I think you should post in the cabin crew section. You probably know how prestigious it is for Japanese to work for Swiss, and I don't think its bad with a Japanese contract. You'll be doing Tokio-ZRH-Tokio only.
I can reply on the recruitment day in ZRH. If you have flying expereince it's not difficult. You should work on your English though. If you know German and English they should take you. You may get a trolley, have to deal with difficult passengers and have run out of an item. You will write storries in other languages and do some group games. Just be understanding, natural, helpful aknowledge what the others said and put in an opinion of your own.
Contact me by private message if you want to and good luck.

chip322
28th Aug 2007, 11:49
Dear EZsmile

Thanks very much for your help and kindness. I am very glad for your information about Swiss.

Chip:)