PDA

View Full Version : Etihad LHR-AUH Aircraft Type

ManfredvonRichthofen
21st Aug 2007, 17:16
Anyone know what Etihad use on the LHR-AUH route ?

TFlyguy
21st Aug 2007, 19:04
According to ethihadairways.com depends on which flight youre taking

Either A330 or A340

Tolsti
21st Aug 2007, 20:32
was a 340 on the 21.25 flight in May this year... hoping it will be similar in October. :ok: nice room for a kip before a day route into BKK

ManfredvonRichthofen
23rd Aug 2007, 10:19
I'm on EY 12 at 13.05
it says 346

but my travel agent is not often right

just trying to work it out for a good seat

Ta

ManfredvonRichthofen
31st Aug 2007, 14:51
Thanks

it is 3 sept

just wondering if there was a cheeky emergency exit seat or the like I could request

Those websites that show you cabin layouts/seats don't seem to have EY A340-600s covered

Monkeytoo
18th Sep 2007, 17:50
A comment about Etihad, for those interested. We have been staunch supporters of Emirates but unfortunately their standards have been slipping big time :( so an airline change was in order!! We had to go to South Africa recently so decieded to try Etihad....................well they blew us away with the levels of service and seating. :D They advertise a flat bed in Pearl (Business) Class and flat it was in a little cabin - not totally enclosed but with seats off-set no other passengers were very visible. The two seats together in the middle open out to almost create a double bed!! (apart from the arm rests). We made a mistake with booking and we landed in Abu Dhabi with only 10 minutes before our next flight was due to leave - we made that flight comfortably - and so did our luggage!!

Jet II
18th Sep 2007, 18:00
Anyone know what Etihad use on the LHR-AUH route ?

anything that is serviceable at the time ;)