PDA

View Full Version : hii guys(trinity ventures)......

pankypilot
19th Aug 2007, 20:12
:confused::confused:hello guys i am new to this forum..and i would like one info from you about a company called trinity ventures ltd london,i want to join them as a first officer and they want about 20,000 euros for my atr-42 type rating,is this company real or fake..coz i read earlier in this forum that they are a fake company...plz guys i would need some1 who has been contacted by MR. viksing iranah on behalf of trinity ventures as they hve already sent me a contract and all other stuff including my work permit application...plzzzzzzzz help me out................:confused:

haree
20th Aug 2007, 06:54
A company in UK offering work for an indian citizen?! Sounds a little too fishy for me.

A few of my friends recently got offers from a nigerian airline for management positions for salaries that would put a senior FedEx Commander to shame.... but in the end it was a well planned scam!

Haree

bear11
20th Aug 2007, 10:08
Do a search for Trinity, there's plenty of information on prune.

Why are you looking for work outside of India? I've seen similar messages from Indian guys on a Nigerian thread. If you're Indian with a CPL and can't get a job at home with the business booming there and airlines screaming for pilots, there really is no hope for you. If ATRs are your thing, try Jet, Kingfisher, Alliance, or Deccan.

pankypilot
20th Aug 2007, 17:27
its not tat the there is not jobs in india i guess tat u not indian tats y dont knw the reality,this bloody conversion proceess here takes about 8-9 mnths...,tats y i was lookin for job outside..india..u got any info on trinity except tat there already is then plz help me

Dan Winterland
21st Aug 2007, 06:58
Try a search of all forums and you will find. There are several threads about Trinity Ventures, one in Italian.

pankypilot
21st Aug 2007, 20:33
hi dan...thanks for the reply,but in all the other forums i couldn't find anyone who has been scammed by the company....do you know anyone can you plz help me.....

nijiggajigga
21st Aug 2007, 22:20
From what one of my South African friends tells me, anything and everything (being stereotypical of course) coming out of Nigeria is a scam

bear11
22nd Aug 2007, 09:19
I'm doing my best to be polite here - click on "search", type in "Trinity Ventures", and you'll find the 2 following threads:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=264587&highlight=Trinity+Ventures

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=274973&highlight=Trinity+Ventures

It really isn't difficult, and hopefully you'll have the patience to read all the posts in the thread on the Italian forum before you come back and claim you can't read Italian...

pankypilot
1st Sep 2007, 15:56
hey man i am jst askin for help dont you think i already searched all those forums.....

bcpilot_00
14th Dec 2007, 16:23
I have now given this company enough time to pay back my security deposit and its time to go public on this matter so no one else goes through what I have gone through. I fell for the advert that Trinity had this past March and paid into the training security deposit of 8000.00 euros. because multiple people, myself included (or least that is what I'm told) did not pass the PET testing I did not make it through to the training phase and my contract was broken. I was promised since that time that I would be paid back my security deposit in full. It being December now and many excuses that you can only imagine, I am still out my money. Viksing can no longer be reached and no one answers the phones at the virtual office. None of the questions that have been brought forward to this company can be answered and it is my duty to bring this matter forward so that no one else goes through this hardship of loosing money that someone has no problem taking and not returning and not staying in contact with that customer. Please stay clear of this company and person as it has been brought to my attention by numerous people by reliable resources that this has been going on for a long time.

Any one else a victim of this, please reply and post your story so others can see what they too have gone through!

I'm sure another communique will be posted like in other forums that this company does exsist and that it will proceed with legal matters against anyone who brings this information to light, but it is just another ploy to keep you within their reach and not say anything.