PDA

View Full Version : First Choice Airways @ Brs

ADC2604
19th Aug 2007, 13:32
Just a quickie, has anyone been on FCA B752s recently out of BRS? Have never been on a B752 myself so would like to know whats in store when I travel next week on the BRS based 752s.:)

Vasto1M
19th Aug 2007, 13:55
As they swap the 757’s around a lot, they could be any from within the FCA fleet.

There are two seating configurations in the fleet, all 233Y but some have 1ABC but no 30ABC and others have no 1ABC but have 30ABC there is little difference between them.

ADC2604
19th Aug 2007, 15:13
oh right, thanks

What is the general seat pitch on them? The A321s are awful for me as I am quite tall and don't like confined spaces at the best of times but when I have either my dad or brother next to me its a nightmare

jaycee46
20th Aug 2007, 15:50
Used FCA for ski flight last season - no legroom - c*ap food - mostly YTS cabin crew - late! Taking the car next season, all the way from Scotlandshire! Only TCX (Thomas Cook) were worse, and I had the misfortune to go with them last season, too - lucky me!

You can pay a fortune to get legroom seats, but IMHO, if you are over 6ft 2" you should get priority for these seats, not be fined for being tall. Watch their 15kg baggage allowance - another fine on large people.

Try this mob - they give you facts the charter boys would rather you didn't know!
http://www.airlinequality.com/index.htm and follow the link to 'airline seats'

Atishoo
20th Aug 2007, 16:23
Jaycee,

that was very imformative the link you gave. Im going to my airline im travelling with to Singapore and going to ask them if i can pay and pre book the best possible seats i can get. Trouble is though we have our 10yr old with us, so emergency exits will be out. Maybe if we get the two seats along which have the better leg room, we can get another seat right behind and swap about a bit. Thanks very much. Ill let you know if they upgrade us all to 1st LOL (wouldnt that be a dream?)