PDA

View Full Version : The Aviation Human Factor Center (AHFC)

Holryn
17th Aug 2007, 16:21
Hello,
Finally after two long years of the never ending CV posting/waiting/follow up cycle I have finally got lucky and have been called for selection.
The selection process is held at The Aviation Human Factor Center (AHFC) in Utrecht.
Does anyone have any (recent) experience of what tests to expect and any pointers to example question etc that might be available on the web?
All help is fully appreciated.:ok:
H

Cypres
18th Feb 2008, 22:04
I know the post above is a bit old now but does anyone out there have some info on AHFC or their Global Pilot Selection System (GPSS)?

I too could do with this info urgently.

Thanks

Cypres

bakerloo
20th Feb 2008, 12:09
To Continue the first post I would also like to request information from anyone out there on AHFC (Aviation Human Factors Centre). This company I believe have a selection process called Global Pilot Selection System. Has anyone done ths test, or do you have information about the test or the company that offers this selection test. To expand further I know some airlines have tailored made test. I am interested in the testing for VLM. Any information or advice on these test would be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks

B :ok:

Cypres
22nd Feb 2008, 20:19
There must be someone out there who has taken the AHFC GPSS tests.

If not UK pilots then there must be some Benelux people who have gone through AHFC.