PDA

View Full Version : Flybe Online Applications

skyhigher
17th Aug 2007, 08:27
Hey,

just wondered who had heard anythings from flybe in the last 2 months that applied online for FO positions? I applied at the start of July but not a squeak from them yet.

the waiting and wondering if i will even get a reply is driving me crazy! does anyone know if they are recruiting base by base for the Dash 8, or if they have finished FO recruitment again.

cheers.....:ugh:

MIKECR
17th Aug 2007, 08:38
I applied a month or so ago but didnt get any reply. There was a recruitment drive earlier this year so I suspect they have enough applications from that to be getting on with. I would probably wait until next year to apply again, that way you wont miss the boat.

Night-flyer
18th Aug 2007, 19:45
Same situation for me as well... apply a month ago but not replies..:ugh:

impossible to call them otherwise your appl will be rejected :{

adverse-bump
18th Aug 2007, 19:53
they are interviewing about 10-12 people a month, according to there web site they have had over 800 applications.

that means boys and girls it may take a while to interview everyone! (use your wiz wheel if you want to know how long!), most likely more than a month!!!!

Slow Progress
19th Aug 2007, 00:07
If this is the case why are Flybe taking people on via sponsorship? Surely if there are enough people within the pool then they should use them first!!

Slow Progress

adverse-bump
19th Aug 2007, 09:11
you'll have to ask them when you go for your interview.

Street
20th Aug 2007, 10:26
Is it only for Flybe or also for BA connect now?...Emb aircraft?