PDA

View Full Version : FTE Flybe Tagged - Assessment Days

Melissa_Bettochi
13th Aug 2007, 10:51
Hi Guys,

I have made it to phase 3 of the flybe scheme on the 22nd. I have read that the assessment is the same for most of the FTE tagged scheme. I have been told it will comprise; Numeracy, Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning as a timed test followed by Pilot Aptitude tests using a laptop and joystick. Ending with a interview.

Does this sound familiar and can someone help me by stating an outline of what I should expect. This is my first time.

Really excited by the way!! :)

Ciao

Melissa

[email protected]

WISH2FLY
13th Aug 2007, 11:01
I believe the interview stage (stage 4) is in September (stated on the questions sent to you in stage 2), so i imagine stage 3 will be the PILAPT/mathmatical reasoning/verbal reasoning etc tests only.
A piece of advice...don't post the same question in every thread or you shall feel the wrath on many ppruners! People are generally friendly and will help to answer any questions left in the thread.

newbie008
13th Aug 2007, 12:07
there is an interview at this stage as well, but only with FTE as opposed to someone from flybe. Also maths, pilapt and VR.

Melissa_Bettochi
13th Aug 2007, 12:41
oops, my apologise.

I only found out about PPRUNE yesterday and couldnt believe what I have been missing out on! :hmm:

What is PILAPT?? Where can I revise for the assessment?

Are you guys also going to Exeter next week??

Many Thanks!

Meli

WISH2FLY
13th Aug 2007, 15:30
Have a read of the FTE thread...

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=215158

It should answer all your questions! :ok:

Melissa_Bettochi
19th Aug 2007, 18:14
Would be great to know how the others get on.

Ciao

Meli