PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet stand up

high-hopes
12th Aug 2007, 14:59
Just thought I'd like to publicly thank the captain of the Easyjet flight from Turin to Luton on the 3rd of August for a nice bit of stand up comedy before departure, at the top of the cabin, while everyone was getting seated.

I guess the jokes have been heard before, but still appreciated the effort :)
"Any nervous flyers on board today ?.... hmm no ? i guess it's just me then"
"Thanks for your attention, I have a wife and 2 daughters and this is the only chance I get to speak uninterrupted for more than 20 seconds"

Made me smile, which I guess it's the whole point of it

Atishoo
12th Aug 2007, 16:02
Ya see, i love that.

Shows Pilots CAN be human LOL

AR1
13th Aug 2007, 07:47
I was on a BMI flight from Madrid, being ex RAF I always listen to the captain or co and any safety briefing with dilligence, whilst the general population seems to ignore it. Anyway. I'm sure there was some gag going on with the CC because although he said it very quickly he called himself Mike Banna man (Bannana Man) - I saw a few grins etched on the CC faces., He then went through what seemed to me, completly bogus CC names and innuendo that was probably to do with a room party or something. It was quite funny seeing people oblivious to the complete *****cks that was being spoken to them!

pumaknight
13th Aug 2007, 23:43
Seems to be a job description for Easy Jet crew. I fly from Luton to Belfast International every week, and as always, the crew made everyone feel very comfortable through smiles and a good senses of humour. But today's pilot induced humour is worthy of mention:

" The weather in Belfast is....well....the same as it has been all year....wet...windy...and overcast. But we'll all keep our fingers crossed for some sun."

Made me smile anyway.

Here's to pilots and their dry musings.

smith
14th Aug 2007, 10:06
On a southwest flight in florida captain came on and said "I'd like to intoduce you to the the cheif stewardess, who's my ex-wife and the first officer who is her lawyer", made me smile.