Hi
any landing sites close to Man U other than Barton

Thanks

rotorboater
10th Aug 2007, 12:23
Barton is only 2 miles from MU

Crieff-ite
10th Aug 2007, 19:00
Try phoning up Man Utd themselves, I have heard that some of the players land close to the ground every now and again (don't know where)........but then again, this was through a friend of a friend, so I don't know how accurate this info is.

On a negative note, I have asked the local councils on a number of occasions for permission to land in this area, on ground owned by them and it's always the same outcome, I am put through to the "Health and Safety Dept" and none of them will put thier name to paper.

Good luck

C.

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
10th Aug 2007, 20:58
Can't see why the players would need to land near to Old Trafford for the most part. - They all live pretty closeby.

Maybe to land at the training ground at Carrington, but not to get to OT itself.

However, I'm sure Barton is the most likely place. It's pretty congested in terms of land when you start getting closer to Salford, unless you can use an empty MUFC carpark.

It's only a 10 minute drive from Barton on a non-match day, and I can't see why players would need to heli in to OT on match days.

tomotomp
11th Aug 2007, 10:20
it is a match day, looks like we may be landing in one of the vip car parks,

Crieff-ite
11th Aug 2007, 12:53
They land there because they can.........something to do with money :ok: