PDA

View Full Version : Worth Starting Young In Aviation?

NewbieBwuuci
9th Aug 2007, 07:42
Hi Guys,

Is it worth for your job working at a airport? i only have a regional airport where i live, and i thought maybe it would give me better chances to say ive only worked in aviation.

The sad thing is, i have to travel 5 hours just to get to a Flight School or someone who will take me up for a flight, ive asked many doctors but they dont seem very interested.:{

Thanks, Newbie.:ok:

Riso
9th Aug 2007, 08:06
Yeah that`s the same doubt that i have buddy...you know im afraid about after finishing my training not being able to get a job because im young ...i will be 20 or 21 at the end of my training ...i`m considering taking a cadet scheme programme...but i`m not sure if this age is very young for such job..

anyway...let`s keep on tryin`:ok: always!

Happy landings buddy!

redsnail
9th Aug 2007, 09:39
Newbie,

Saying you've only worked in Aviation doesn't mean that much but what it does give you is an awareness of all things that is aviation. Also, you'll make contacts that could prove useful in the future. This does have a catch though, if you're a pain or don't do a good job, that will follow you too. Another advantage is that you'll start earning some money to pay for it all.

At your age, the best thing you can do is work on your studies to ensure you get the best grades you can and play sports etc to continue to develop team skills.