PDA

View Full Version : Seneca V info

df1
8th Aug 2007, 14:13
Hi all,

Is anybody able to point me to some quality piper Seneca V info. I'm specifically interested in POH-type material with emphasis on cockpit and avionics (pre Avidyne fit!).

I thought there'd be a wealth of infor on the www but apparently not and neither does the piper website disseminate anything technical.

I'd be most grateful for any help or suggestion or a link to where I can get hold of some such bumf.

Regards
Dan

BigEndBob
8th Aug 2007, 20:58
Believe it has an optional yaw damper to stop the pax puking up!

421C
8th Aug 2007, 22:54
Dan

Not sure where you can get the POH type of material directly. An "indirect" suggestion would be to go to the used airplance websites, try
http://www.globalplanesearch.com/view/all/All.htm

Some for sale adds have very good panel photos, some may also show the switch panels.

All the key avionics items from Garmin and Bendix-King have manuals online you can download from the company websites.

rgds
421C

df1
9th Aug 2007, 16:17
Thanks chaps.

It'll take more than a yaw damper with my flying Bob!

I remembered the garmin website after I'd started this discussion here, but thanks.

I was more interested in how, or indeed - if, the garmin interacts with the other stuff ,such as the fuel pooter that sits atop the engine guages stack. Also on how it ties into the s-tec a/p.
Cheers.