PDA

View Full Version : MCC Training

reddeck
31st Jul 2007, 10:48
I would like to follow MCC training but I can't find a helicopter simulator which is up and running and where I can follow this course as an independent.

Flingingwings
31st Jul 2007, 13:41
Have you tried Flight Safety International?

rotarywise
31st Jul 2007, 15:42
Flight Safety are not approved for the MCC(H), only (A). As far as I know, Bond Air Services at Gloucester is currently the only approved modular MCC(H) provider in the UK, although I did hear a rumour that Tiger were trying to get approval. All of the main offshore operators are approved for MCC(H) but only when combined with a type rating.

Vertolot
1st Aug 2007, 06:59
Hi,

Try Pro-Flight (Roslagens helikopter) in Sweden, they have an approved MCC(H) training program which is very good. They use SAS's Bell 412 Simulator in Stockholm.

Orherwise I think that if you get employed with one of the big operators they will do the MCC training with you. Very often is the MCC-training integrated in the Type Training Program.

Cheers,

reddeck
1st Aug 2007, 11:53
Thanks for the replies.:)

212man
1st Aug 2007, 21:42
Vertolot is correct. Also, try Bond Air Services in the UK: they have an MCC course on their EC-135 FTD.

Pingy
21st Aug 2007, 15:54
Hi,

you shoul also consider trying to find out about MCC training at HELISIM in Marignane France. I think they have some interesting things to offer!

Regards ! :ok:

ATN
21st Aug 2007, 16:10
Helisim has 4 different cockpits on FFS and will start operating a FTD also with 4 different cockpits by mid september.

Cheers

ATN