PDA

View Full Version : Jet Airways

elmdrm1
27th Jul 2007, 17:27
I have an interest in working for Jet Airways (India flying) and I heard they are opening a domicle in Newark this Fall for US crews. I have tried several time to upload my application to them but it will not upload. I have tried numerous times and they all fail to uplink. Does anyone have a fax number to pilot recruitment or know if they are using a contract agency.

Thanks for any help that you may have to offer!!

Dennis

MYROSTERSUCKS
28th Jul 2007, 16:07
[email protected]
Cheers n good luk!!

elmdrm1
28th Jul 2007, 18:36
Thanks Myrostersucks for the address

Raj Merlion
28th Jul 2007, 22:49
You may try looking up the threads like Jet Airways information and Jet Airways recruitment in Malaysia. There contain some useful contacts which you can use. Good luck.

kamarulhitam
29th Jul 2007, 01:08
maybe try contact Dto Capt. Gur @[email protected]. Fast tracking for babybussess to jumbobusses;)

strummerdude
29th Jul 2007, 07:15
You can also check out Areopersonelle, they're a headhunter for JA. The american bases are only for the 777 drivers. I think jet has them all hired at the moment. JA also requires you to have a type rating for expats.

Paishinel
29th Jul 2007, 19:47
Careful kamarul...there may be wannabees who are not aware of the thread Jet Airways Recruitment in Malasia who take your post and get mired in a scam...not nice!

kamarulhitam
29th Jul 2007, 22:21
For what it's worth, the bhai did show up amongst MAS guys trying to recruit amongst the A330 and B777 guys. Most do not trust him and there were few if no takers. Word was that he tried to undermine Richard, bad mouthing him to Jet mgmt but maintaining the buddy buddy manner in the open. Likewise I heard that he tried the same with the ex MAS boys in Korean but same thing no takers! He then tried to con the other KAL expats on the A330 and B777 but they were already been warned.....so most of the expats applied directly and are now happily flying for Jet without losing a dime in any fast track or side track!:D

Barney Rock
29th Jul 2007, 23:44
Hi Asian Ppruners,
I am a retiree who worked at a Pacific rim air carrier some years back and I am itching for a change of lifestyle in India I guess Jet Airways will be a good bet for me and I do know of some ex-colleagues who are having a ball of a time over there. From what I gather, there is no need to go through any middleman or agencies; apply direct. Good luck and hope to catch up with you guys over there soon.

Paishinel
30th Jul 2007, 21:59
Barney, welcome to this side of the globe. You're dead right, according to aquaitances over there you will do well to apply direct. This is definitely the right way for those who come for major or legacy carriers and I was told that training and checks are minimal for these guys. For those from small time carriers, charters, locos etc will probably be better off talking to an insider who can help smoothen the pre employment process.