PDA

View Full Version : RAF clothing collection - Sale

talk_shy_tall_knight
27th Jul 2007, 06:55
Up to 50% off, yet somehow still seems expensive to me.
Before you all go dashing off to get your debit cards, the leather jackets are still full price.

http://www.rafcollection.com/products.php?master=1001&dept=1017

Pontius Navigator
27th Jul 2007, 08:23
I see the stripey ones are all half price. Now I wonder who they could be flogged off to?:}

PerArdua
27th Jul 2007, 09:00
From the site - this collection allows men to feel what it is to be part of this world-leading military force.

Reading the current forums on PVR and overstretch is this really the type of shirt I should be buying?

PA

stickmonkeytamer
27th Jul 2007, 15:47
Is anyone in the services buying this? Or is it just wannabes?? Surely it would be a round of drinks fine in the bar if anyone did wear it... or should they just be taken outside and shot?

SMT

airborne_artist
27th Jul 2007, 16:05
should they just be taken outside and shot?

That would be a waste of a good round. Just hold their head under water for 20 minutes.

Climebear
27th Jul 2007, 16:22
That would be a waste of a good round. Just hold their head under water for 20 minutes.

A relatively easy task if you're in the Midlands.

diginagain
27th Jul 2007, 17:26
P'raps its a liquidation sale?

Pontius Navigator
27th Jul 2007, 19:02
With the PVR rate the survivors/unlucky should be given some free.

cokecan
27th Jul 2007, 19:30
i think crabs must be buying it, they've run out of white socks....

Talking Radalt
27th Jul 2007, 22:45
I take it this is a closing down sale then? :E

Old Ned
28th Jul 2007, 18:34
I say! What the devil is the NAVY rugby shirt doing there? And where is the Uckers shirt? Not sure polo is a suitable game for us, but Uckers now there was a game! Anyone remember it? Used to spend many happy hours on QRA and TACEVAL "sucking out" the opposition.

PS "Sucking Out" was a valid Uckers move!:\:8:O

PPS. No "Drawers Cellular" either!

Wader2
29th Aug 2007, 13:19
Sales obviously went well this year. The new selction will be advertised in a popular, wide circulation tabloid in October.

After a very successful first season, I would like to thank all of you who have supported us.
We most appreciate the brand loyalty that we can see developing, thanks to both your kind emails and your visits to our stand at the air shows.
We are hoping to announce shortly the expansion of the brand into Department Stores both in the UK and abroad.

For the Autumn season we will be producing a catalogue, which we are presently shooting. This will be available to apply for online and will be distributed with the Sunday Times in selected regions on 14th October 2007.

As a gesture of our thanks for your support I would like to offer all our existing customers a 25% discount on all non-sale garments. This offer will be available until 10th September. In order to receive this special discount please insert the code DBSS07 where shown at the check out. Alternatively please send an email to [advertising deleted]

For a small commission (25%) you may place orders through me to take advantage of the discount. And no, I haven't bought anything.:)

SirPercyWare-Armitag
29th Aug 2007, 15:13
You are a bunch of squares. I bought a t-shirt and I look so totally rad

Pontius Navigator
29th Aug 2007, 16:29
rad? is that supposed to be red, short for rediculous:}

buoy15
29th Aug 2007, 22:04
Typing error
I think he means sad!

SirPercyWare-Armitag
30th Aug 2007, 13:32