PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Home User / Employee Purchase Site

monkeytamer
25th Jul 2007, 19:35
I purchased MS Office 2003 via the home use / employee purchase site a couple of years ago. I am still in the RAF and I am trying to get a hold of a newer issue of office.
Does anyone have the link to the intranet/website to buy the products? I have lost the link.

MT :ok:

mutleyfour
25th Jul 2007, 19:38
Apologies as havent the link at home but did get Office 2007 for less than one of those posh new purple notes.

Pontius Navigator
25th Jul 2007, 19:58
Do an intranet search for software assurance or microsoft home employee, bith should giev you the site. Price has not changed and my copy took less than 2 weeks.

I installed over 2003, no problems, new appearance takes getting use to. The other catch is to ensure you save to either the new format or the older word 97-03 format.

monkeytamer
25th Jul 2007, 20:00
thanks for the info.

MT

Blues&twos
25th Jul 2007, 20:59
Try

https://hup.microsoft.com/

:ok:

Pontius Navigator
25th Jul 2007, 21:07
That link is a valid link but only for those people that have a program code. MOD employees access on a different route and need a password.

It is a good reminder that the program applies to any employee whose company is a member of the scheme. You are, of course, obliged to delete the program from your home computer if you leave the company or retire.

I have of course shredded my copy of Office 2003 now that I have 2007.

Background Noise
25th Jul 2007, 21:14
https://sabs.sbl.r.mil.uk/ - I think.

Pontius Navigator
25th Jul 2007, 21:22
That looks good. Course it only works in the Intranet.

Wader2
26th Jul 2007, 11:04
Following BNs link:

<<I confirm that I am a MOD Civilian/Service person or a MOD employed Contractor/Consultant and that I am a primary user of a DII Microsoft Enterprise Agreement Licence.
I understand that I am entitled to the following benefits for as long as:
<LI class=bodyfont>The DII Microsoft EA enrolment continues <LI class=bodyfont>I’m actively using a DII Microsoft EA Licence
I’m employed in the above capacity >>