PDA

View Full Version : BAC Express Looking for new F/O's

Mercenary Pilot
25th Jul 2007, 05:04
This dropped into my E-mail this morning, thought it might be of interest to some of you looking for their first step into the airlines.

Good luck! :ok:

BAC Express Airlines

FIRST OFFICER - SD3-60 FLEET

placed on: 24/07/2007

ABERDEEN / INVERNESS TBC

Due to rapid expansion BAC Express Airlines have an immediate requirement for SD3-60 First Officers

Candidates must hold a current JAA ATPL(f) ideally rated on the SD3-60 although this is not essential for the right applicant.

A minimum of 400 hours flying time, with 150 of that on twin engine aircraft is essential. Do not apply if you cannot meet this requirement.

Candidates must reside within 1 hour of either Aberdeen or Inverness Airports.

Due to the high number of expected applications only those called for interview will be contacted. No phone call enquiries will be accepted on these positions.

bunnywabbit
25th Jul 2007, 06:41
Last time I spoke to them the type rating was a must have! That was I Jan

Arfur Feck-Sake
25th Jul 2007, 09:39
Yes, they'll get lots of applications but not from those with 150 multi hours living within one hour of Inverness or Aberdeen.

For a long time, BAC Express have been advertising for SD3-60 type rated pilots when I doubt if there were any out there.

silverknapper
25th Jul 2007, 12:36
True. with the hiring boom in Scotland anyone with 150 muliti hours will be long gone I would imagine. Def worth firing one off even without the hours.

MIKECR
25th Jul 2007, 14:32
Silverknapper,

Where exactly is the "hiring boom" in Scotland just now??

MIKECR
26th Jul 2007, 08:26
Duir,

Any ideas who's hiring at ABZ then? Im Aberdeen based and have tried all the usual suspects without success. Im low hours(350) but if you can think of anyone then let me know

MIKECR
26th Jul 2007, 11:07
Thanks for the info. I've tried them all but not had any replies. I guess the hours are still the usual problem!