PDA

View Full Version : My A320 TR video and blogg

Founder
23rd Jul 2007, 21:26
Just wanted to let you guys know that I've updated my website with a lot of films and blogg about my A320 Type Rating...
check it out:
http://web.mac.com/trokka/iWeb/A320TR/Main.html

skyworks
24th Jul 2007, 11:02
Thank you very much Tim!
Good luck mate and keep working in your A-320 T.R

3REDS
24th Jul 2007, 20:19
Flying through windshear to complete a landing is just crazy!!!!:=

A go-around MUST be initiated as soon as windshear is detected.:D

Unless you are being taught by Ryanair :}

Great site,

Good luck with the rest of the TR...

3REDS

F3
24th Jul 2007, 21:20
Brilliant site Tim!
Thanks and good luck.

Founder
24th Jul 2007, 23:38
Actually on the A320 we do not need to initiate the go-around. We set TOGA Thrust and do not touch the configuration, fly through the windshear and then depending on the situation act on it... if it's stable, land...

Thanks for all the nice comments =) I've been getting a lot of hits on my site, much more than I ever imagined and I'll keep updating it as much as I can =)

Kind Regards
Tim

potkettleblack
25th Jul 2007, 09:11
If its "windshear ahead" then we clean up and go around if in the air. Your not actually in the windshear, its just that it has been detected ahead so a subtle difference there. If on the ground then we would delay take off or consider the use of an alternative runway if available.

If however we get a "Windshear windshear" warning in the air then we would keep our configuration go to TOGA power and follow the pitch bars using full forward or back stick as required until clear of it. Once clear then you might need to be nifty on bringing back the thrust levers to the CLB detent to avoid busting flap/gear limit speeds etc.

Quarto
28th Jul 2007, 18:53
Hi there,

Is anyone else having problems accessing the link. I keep getting this message:
‘We're Sorry
You have requested a page that is not currently available due to data transfer restrictions. If the page you requested is yours, click here for more information.’

I am probably doing something wrong!

Thanks,

Quarto

Founder
28th Jul 2007, 19:01
Sorry about this guys but I have a maximum of 10 Gb of data transfer from this website per month and the large amount of visitor has caused the amount to exceed this =(

I think the website will be online again on tuesday...