PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet Cadets Info Please

easy1471
12th Jul 2007, 10:20
Hello,

My name is Marc and im 19, i currently go to university in Newcastle. Last week i was invited to the first stage of selection for easyjets cadet training. IM going to Bournemouth on the 14th of August for this. i was just wondering if there was anyone who would be able to tell me what i should expect in the first stage of selection? Is it difficult?

Thanks
Marc

akindofmagic
12th Jul 2007, 10:30
I'm assuming that by "easyjet cadets training" you mean the CTC Wings cadet scheme. I would suggest you read this thread. (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=250640)

Sky Wave
12th Jul 2007, 10:31
Marc

I've never heard of an Easyjet cadet scheme. Is it the CTC Wings Cadets scheme that you are referring to? If it is then there's plenty of info on here. If it's the CTC scheme then there is no guarantee that you will end up with EZY, you could be placed with any of CTC's partner airlines, but nevertheless it's a great scheme if you are successful in the selection process.

If you look in the “read before posting” section at the top of this forum you'll see some links to the CTC scheme. You'll need to read it all!

If it's an Easyjet stand alone scheme then it's a new one on me.

Good Luck

SW

easy1471
12th Jul 2007, 11:31
hi, sorry yeah it is CTC that i was referring to. I applied through the easyjet website, thats were the confusion comes from.

Thanks for you help

MArc