PDA

View Full Version : Battersea heliport approved pilot?

rderham
11th Jul 2007, 22:17
Is there anyone out there who is on the Battersea London Heliport approved list that would accompany me on my first visit planned for this Friday? I will be using an R44 RavenII based at Norwich, so could pick you up from a location convenient to you in the Norwich area or en route. Sorry for short notice but the person who was going to come with me has had to cancel. Thanks.

puntosaurus
12th Jul 2007, 01:22
What's your slot time ? What's the overall detail ? Whose helicopter is it ? Who is paying for it ? Have you got the required insurance (http://www.londonheliport.co.uk/downloads/heliport_pricing.pdf) ? Are you happy to pay normal commercial rates ?

rderham
12th Jul 2007, 11:30
Hi, the helicopter is flying club owned and operated, I will be paying, Battersea can accept us pre 11am or post 1pm. Exact time TBC. Was hoping for a like minded PPL to accompany me for expenses, but if not I would expect to pay commercial rate. Presume necessary insurance in place but would check this first! Thank You.

puntosaurus
12th Jul 2007, 12:14
I've PMd you with contact details if you want to do this.

Bravo73
12th Jul 2007, 16:34
Presume necessary insurance in place but would check this first!

I would double, double check this if I was you.

When they put the prices up recently, they also put the minimum insurance requirement up to £15m. Not many 'single' policies have a minimum limit this high.