PDA

View Full Version : DC H10-13.4 gel filled ear seals

Deano777
2nd Jul 2007, 22:09
Anyone know where I can get a set without parting with £25? :ugh:
I know it sounds like I am penny pinching but bloody hell, £25 for a set of ear seals seems bloody ludicrous, plus I am on a Flight Instructor's salary with a hefty mortgage to pay lol :{
You know when you pick something up and get a feel for what price it should be? picking up a set feels like they should be about £14, besides I only want 1, not the pair :{

Thanks in advance

Deano

Charles Sierra
2nd Jul 2007, 22:46
Might be worth giving e.bay a look ?

SkyHawk-N
3rd Jul 2007, 06:08
seems bloody ludicrous

Deano, welcome to the wonderful world of aviation!

Daysleeper
3rd Jul 2007, 10:15
If need be I could share with you - £12.50 for one! I need a right one.

gcolyer
3rd Jul 2007, 11:39
Bloody hell you are like a pair of Van Gough's!!

Deano777
3rd Jul 2007, 14:39
Hi Guys

Thanks for the responses

Charles Sierra, tried ebay, no luck, tried the US DC site, they charge $20, great, but $20 p&p, so no cheaper.

Skyhawk, I know mate, £35 for a stopwatch? someone is laughing his tits off :E

Daysleeper, sounds like a plan, the one I have missing is a right one too, but I thought they are "universal" ? I just threw the left one on the right and it fits fine. If you want to trust me to go ahead and buy them and post you one please PM me.

gcolyer, aye I know what you mean, but I haven't died from a gunshot wound (YET) :}

stickandrudderman
3rd Jul 2007, 17:34
Van Gough walked onto a bar....
A bloke at the bar exclaims, "Blimey, Van Gough! Can I buy you a beer mate?"
"No thanks", replies Van Gough, "I've got one ear!"

Boom Boom!

Kolibear
4th Jul 2007, 11:29
Any article packaged for aviation or weddings will always cost 10x as much as the same article packaged for general use.:*

Lister Noble
4th Jul 2007, 13:48
Same with sailing/boating,put yacht on the part and it costs treble what it does for other uses.
You could try and find out the actual manufacturer,but that's a lot of trouble to save a few quid.
Lister