PDA

View Full Version : HK airlines

tucibird
1st Jul 2007, 08:39
Hi there, anyone flying for them,some info would be appreciated about FO requirements and pay.
thanks

sizematters
3rd Jul 2007, 04:43
quickly replaced by 3 ex Cathay Locals who are bailing the sinking ship to join HK Airlines....................

almost unheard of in the past, !!!!

sizematters
4th Jul 2007, 01:29
clearly you know nothing of "Local terms" ...............Mr.Bogeyman

if your employed on "Local terms" as the local Hong Kong guys are you get NO housing, No schooling, etc etc.......................

beerboy
4th Jul 2007, 07:10
Bogan, you should get your information straight before putting yourself on the line as there are at least two ex cathay pilots at HKA. As for the local pilots, they're as pissed at the management as everyone else is.
So i think that maybe that those bits of paper that you're being passed should be ignored..

drool69er
5th Jul 2007, 02:35
beerboy
You should lay off the booze. There are NO ex-cathay at HKA. You got wrong info or airline.

bbdriver
5th Jul 2007, 02:54
HKA has ex Cx crew, recently 1 capt F return to aust.

drool69er
5th Jul 2007, 08:00
Heard that HKA have bond....rumors says it's illegal...is this true??

vertical nav.....do you know what's the story with the bond issue on the four pilots you claim that are leaving HKA? are they paying the bond?

beerboy
5th Jul 2007, 09:29
Drool69er,
wrote this while i was sober..maybe you should try asking around before deciding to make accusations on my alcohol habit!
As for the bond issue, i hear that BONDING is illegal in HK, that is why they have reworded the contract to state that it is a LOAN not a bond..
however I've also heard that some chap left.. told the company to stuff the contract as he had already spoke to his lawyers and they left him alone.