PDA

View Full Version : Air Macau

love is in the air
30th Jun 2007, 10:41
Someone noticed that the threads of Air Macau regarding the resignation of the CP and some comments about his entourage suddenly desappear.:=
Powerful people doing black:uhoh: magic.:mad::mad::mad:

Garfs
30th Jun 2007, 11:14
Hmm Yes Hadnt noticed until you mentioned. Strange

Gromgutten
1st Jul 2007, 08:58
Any chance of having the gist of those posts translated to english?

Garfs
1st Jul 2007, 11:08
Roughly something like this (wont be 100%accurate)

The Portuguese People says that "there is males that come for well", but is not truth. Of the males alone evil comes, never comes well. There is not, therefore, possible excuses that can do to surpass the long-suffering boredoms by the commander Rodrigo Paces and his family, as well like to the good professionals of the Air Macao that do not have need of appeal to the lie for shake the prestige of a person

The Portuguese People says that "there is males that come for well".

In case of present, the fact of the Rostrum to have published a news in that a spring supplied incorrect elements about what would be able to be behind the resignation of the pilot of the Air Macao - yesterday already denials by the administration of the company of flag of the RAEM and by the newspaper that had access to irrefutable documents and by that asked public excuses of the Pilot of the Air Macao.

Did it appear me a lot disturbed and injured in his professional dignity and personnels with the allusions published, in what has all to my comprehension. Anyone of well would react of the same way or to worse, the news objectivamente false, because the good personal name and professional of anyone is the most fundamental one of the fundamental rights.

It brought documents that they try clearly that the allusions advanced by our spring were wrong, and had the loyalty of recognize that already had confirmed that, atempadamente, the JTM had tempted put the questions want to itself even, want to the Administration of the company, what was not possible by reasons that are going to be of the organizational internal forum of the company, but not of the responsibility of the journalist.

Late of a week, the question stayed like this entirely cleared and not was even necessary (but was important for the complete public explanation) the signed letter by the vice president Anabela of the Rose, that published in the entire one in the same edition and whose content follows the version of the pilot and not of the spring.

About this spring, whose identity naturally we will protect always, stayed evident to her absence of credibility. The director of the JTM never knew who was, neither today knows. The journalist did not it give it know and the director of the newspaper did not ask, since, to test in contrary, believes in the profissionalismo and in the capacity of the journalist of explore "the contradictory one". In that concrete case, all of the facts reveal that the journalist tried everything for that "the allusions" had answer of him aimed at, and was not by his fault. that she did not arise in due time. I find that the commander Rodrigo Paces also perceived this.

Already "to spring" does not enjoy any excuse. Upon revealing the resignation of the pilot of the Air Macao (that in Macao is a figure with more public notoriety, than happens to the pilots-chief of air companies of big countries) revealed to be inside "of the environment".

Now being of possession of such information, is impossible that did not know that the Brazilian pilots were chosen before of the commander Rodrigo Paces to be nominated, or that did not have knowledge that the Advice of Administration of the Air Macao did not see problem in recruit who managed to "Vega Aviation" and finally, that before of integrate to Air Macao, the commander Paces had left of the management of the "Vega Aviation" Of the several stock holders.

Knowing everything this, raise of these questions without foundation had obviously dishonest intention, aiming at denigrate the professional and personal prestige: in the first place of Rodrigo Paces, main aimed at; also of the Air Macao, of that the commander is a pilot and finally of the Periodic Rostrum of Macao and of the journalist that contacted.

Does not it deserve, by that, any respect and more will not be utilized like spring, even at the risk of we will lose headlines. The position of this newspaper is enough clear there are many years. The JTM defends the good name and consideration of all the persons and institutions, what signifies that alone publishes true facts, independently of will be positive and negative and donates to who hurt.

Begin this text citing the Portuguese proverb that "there is males that come for well".

It is not truth. Of the males alone evil comes, never comes well. There is not, therefore, possible excuses that can do to surpass the long-suffering boredoms by the commander Rodrigo Paces and his family, as well like by the good professionals of the Air Macao that do not have need of appeal to the lie for shake the prestige of a person.

But also there is some revolt. Of the commander Rodrigo Paces that "short to right" in the sense of give more quality to the service of the company of flag of the RAEM, what not cost it understand sometimes will go against interests installed, and by that earns "enemy"; and of the director of the JTM by have still who premeditadamente is going to discredit this newspaper advancing with information that know to be false.

P S. The third and last point of the letter that published yesterday, of the vice president of the Air Macao, Anabela of the Rose, refers that "we reserve all our rights it to you proceed judicially against those responsible will go the damages caused it to you the reputation of Air Macao".

I am entirely agreed. They are right of the Air Macao and is obligation of the administrators look after those rights.

I find is that to "implicit threat", "erred the aim". Because it had many changes of upper personnels in the Air Macao, and detecting that Anabela of the Rose know not me, leaves request me that been not stayed by the threat but goes for the front for what, at once, I put me to the entire arrangement of the Air Macao.

It is that itself in that concrete case, who, really caused the biggest mischief to the Air Macao was the personnels that gave him the messages of the journalist of the JTM with days of delay, not us permitting detect the aleivosias of the spring, in we will have more general will be interesting account "the mischief" caused, to the long one of the years, by successive tappets of agents and personnels of leadership, that obtained Pride of the people of Macao, have today of the worst service of the zone.

This is the opinion generalized of the public of Macao and better would do Anabela of the Rose in concern itself with the improvement of the company. In that paper and in the interest of the RAEM, count unconditionally with the JTM.

Garfs

SRS
4th Jul 2007, 04:03
Ah..... the dangers of literal translation.

Garfs
4th Jul 2007, 06:16
Ah..... the dangers of literal translation.

The dangers of freetranslation.com :)

love is in the air
4th Jul 2007, 12:37
Ok guys, the best is that at the moment nobody want to be CP.:ugh:
Maybe they are looking for a yes man :D :} for the hot seat :zzz:.

Arremeteu
6th Jul 2007, 04:04
Dear all, first of all let me apologies for my colleagues and friends, Air Macau Brazilian pilots that are so rude and so fu…..stupid that write in this international site, in Portuguese language. The reason?? Because they don’t know enough English to write in the Universal language. I am a Brazilian pilot, who joined Air Macau a long time ago, and even if I am not that good in English, I DO APOLOGISE FOR THAT , I try to study to get a bit better ( when I came here I was a lot worst, believe me). Even when I don’t know, I go to this thing called dictionary (that some of you never heard about it), and try to do my best. Now let’s go the facts. Air Macau is a very, but really very low standard Airline, almost dangerous. This Airline was ruled by some Portuguese pilots. They were tough, and some times unfair. There were a lot of personal persecutions and revenges if you didn’t play their game. They were old pilots and they didn’t like changes. None at all. That’s why we have some very old SOPs, that don’t make sense nowadays, and are ridiculous, but the Airline was going well, and the standards were high. You just didn’t have to mess with them and follow the rules. Nothing would happen to you. 2 years ago, we needed to change this, to update the company, so the people in management fell down, and we slowly got on top. Our dreams were to make a modern and easier company, but all of that went down the drain, and took the standards with it. We got a nice Chief Pilot, who just resigned, that had the will to change. But due to the small mentality of the Chinese Vice President (V.P.F.O.), nothing could be done. A lot needs to be changed, starting with him. Trust me, until this VPFO and our friend, the old fashioned Crew Training Manager move, we will not be a modern company. Anyway, I read in PPRUNE some replies in Portuguese. They belong to a guy called “Chief Pilot Junior”, who is the brother of the actual chief pilot. Nick named like this due to his attitude in Flight Ops, defending his honor and of his family. He thinks he is important because his brother is the CP. You can lye and pretend to be someone that you are not, but don’t make us look bad. We are not that stupid, and I personally am tired of your phone calls and complain about other people. Your brother is the CP, NOT YOU!!!. You don’t have to defend your brother, he is a lot smarter than you. He doesn’t need your help. You are a RAT, and your days are over now. Do you think that they are done with you? The guys that you tried to knock down? It’s just gone start now. They will never forget what you are doing. Persecuting and giving names to your brother, about the F/O and Capt. who smoked in the flight deck, or who made something non standard, so he could punish them? You are a rat, I don’t like that. I told you several times, stop!! Because they won’t forget you. Regarding our Chief pilot, his only mistake, if you can say so, was hiring 20 Brazilian pilots, some of them not flying for 2 years, with a very low standard. Don’t you see??? The world is short of pilots?? And if you don’t have a job for 2 years, it’s because you are really a low standard guy. There are jobs everywhere, and you cannot get them? Something is wrong, no? I don’t care if you made money out of them or not. I know that you are the owner of the broker that hired 24 pilots for Air Macau. Everybody knows, and we don’t care. Good for you. Even if you resigned as a manager of your broker, you are still the owner, but I don’t care about that. Just don’t make it as an excuse. I don’t care about your money. What we care is that they are dangerous, low standard and that during the flight we cannot be relaxed because they don’t know anything. I am not a babysitter. They don’t know how to fly. They don’t even speak English with the ATC. I can give one example of a diversion flight, due to a failure that caused an emergency. The F/O started to speak in Portuguese with Hong Kong ATC. He was stressed and probably afraid. BUT IN PORTUGUESE? Jesus, with the Hong Kong ATC???? That’s dangerous. Everybody was laughing about us, and we were with an emergency situation. Hire people with your broker, make money, but hire with some standards. And that’s not the end of the story. These last upgrades, for these 2 years??? Whats this??? Dangerous people with 4 stripes now? You know so well, that they were only upgraded because we needed to find some F/O vacancies, for this new bunch of NASA pilots. We could have upgraded better ones. Or at least not so bad. Make money, but don’t be ridiculous!!!! I have been talking to the F/Os, during my flights, and I hear some really dangerous stories about the new Capt. Crazy!!! Not even to mention, the hours that some of those 4 stripes man have, that they never flown. Us, the older guys, we came from Brazil with everything checked and valid, just like you Rodrigo, but this guys??? They came with thousands of hours, in aircraft types, that they have never stepped in. Not even as a passenger!!! But now, you (Chief Pilot) are leaving us, and we had big hopes on you. You were the right guy to help us move. You changed some stuff, and we helped you. This is going to be even harder, and with a lower standard that it is now. I can see now, those F/O, who failed for the Upgrade, becoming some more dangerous 4 strips pilots in the sky. And we cannot trust on the Safety Department, because he is runed by a pilot that is the first to break Safety. He is above all of us? Why does he smoke in his flights??? Or you think that we don’t know??? Where are we going to??? I didn’t like the previous management, but I really miss the standards that they put in all of us. This is the truth about this company. Everybody can be a CPT or a F/O in Air Macau. I hate to tell you this, but I start to agree with the other guys. I am really ashamed of what I am going to say now, but it’s true. If you are a pilot, just go to Brazil. Enjoy your holidays, nice beach, nice beer, nice GIRLS. Watch some FUTEBOL, and After one month of fun, you just go back home, and with you, besides a good tan, you can take at least 3000 flying hours logged, on the Aircraft Type you want. I am ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hassan Bok
6th Jul 2007, 04:43
Wow, a fiery first post which gives us an idea how easy things can be done in samba land. Heard a few Brazilians got hired in Korean and the trainers weren't impressed. However since that are somehow classified as westerners, the expats there nursed and babysat them through. How alruistic, gringos...obrigado!

kitadjani
6th Jul 2007, 05:50
A Team of Eighteen Brazilian Pilots Join Air Macau’s Operation
1. As from October, 2006, there will be 18 Pilots joining Air Macau from Brazil!
2. Safety and quality services are non-negotiable objectives for Air Macau. Therefore the carrier persists in careful selection of qualified, experienced pilots of high caliber and pleasant personality. This is to ensure that valuable passengers are at all times in safe and experienced hands.
3. Despite the contemporary lack of pilots around the world where airlines are canceling flights and cutting back from full operations, Air Macau never ever contemplate lowering the standard of recruitment and putting passengers at risk.
4. Air Macau is one of the first Asian carriers (another one is Shenzhen Airlines) to recruit pilots in Brazil, therefore, it grabs the first choice of the best pilots in this Portuguese speaking country.
5. These pilots are the best eighteenth in Brazil; they are chosen after stringent examination and most of them were captains in the Brazilian airlines. Their average age is around 35 and has flown an average of 5000 to 8000 hours. All of them are experienced in operating wide body aircraft.
6. AACM – Macau Civil Aviation Authority requires these eighteen pilots to undergo a two-month professional flight training, after which, they will join Air Macau’s operation as first officers. This young and energetic team is certainly a cornerstone for further development not only for the carrier itself but also for Macau’s civil aviation as a whole.
Issued by Air Macau on 29th September, 2006.
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Joy Gong, PR & Ad Manager, on 662 6776.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

kitadjani
6th Jul 2007, 05:59
STAFF ORIENTATION HANDBOOK - AIR MACAU
DISCIPLINE
4 Conflict of Interest
All employees are to avoid any conflict between their personal interest and the interest of the Company in dealing with suppliers, agents, consumers and all other organizations doing or seeking to do business with the Company.

love is in the air
7th Jul 2007, 07:43
Finally I can see some excitement on this posts :ok: but please stop using personal names!
Arremeteu was very accurated on the present lack of standard in the Company resulting from from a ineffective VPFO, rush and poor assessment on the Captain upgrades and hiring new FOs in the last couple of years :=. There is no planing and a feelig of emptiness of leadership which open space for rumours :confused:.

BUSTRASH
7th Jul 2007, 09:14
Gentleman....there is no perfect airline. Pls can sombody answer if Air Macau is currently hiring and what is the interview process. With 4700hours and 2600jet plus a fresh A320 Type Rating do I stand a chance of joining Air Macau. Thanks for the info gentleman
regards.

rduarte
7th Jul 2007, 14:51
Air Macau has been set up by the portugueses (TAP),but the jealousy beetwen the portugueses guys and the the abandon of Macau by Portugal has put this airline in the brazilian hands.And everybody knows what that mean :mad:

speedtwoten
7th Jul 2007, 14:58
yeah since the collapse of VARIG, those Brazillian all over the world, I ever heard some 15-20 guys are interviewed by Emirates and none was accepted:\, I think they best come to India, in that country if you speak a bit english they will validated your flying license:ugh:specially to Air Sahara/Jet Lite contact Capt. S. Kapur he will arrange all:cool:

boeair
7th Jul 2007, 15:27
Bustrash,
I don't think is a good idea to you to enjoy Air macau right now. As you can see, a lot of things are happening now between the pilots, maintenance and management.
There are a lot of opportunities away from Macau, Ok ?
Good Luck

boeair
7th Jul 2007, 16:33
Hey guys, come on !
I'm not a brazilian, but most of them are very good like others.
Not all of them are like this.
What about those brazilians who left Air Macau to Singapore, Emirates,etc?
What about the ATC violations done by other nacionality recently ?
Honestly, I don't want to create a war between anyone. Let's try at least to be professionals.
We are passing by a turbulent moment regarding safety, maintenance and management.
Don't forget....nobody did nothing for us until this Chief Pilot !

yasp
7th Jul 2007, 19:10
Quite sad to see some posts. Frustations, personal attacks, politics ....

I have been flying in Air Macau for quite some time and I have seen:

* Portugese pilots doing strange things;
* Brasilian pilots doing strange things;
* Portugese pilots lacking CRM skills;
* Brasilian pilots lacking CRM skills;
* Very good Portugese pilots;
* Very good Brasilian pilots;
* And all of the above with pilots from other countries flying for Air Macau as well!

In my opinion posting messages how good or bad pilots from some countries are in general is not a very professional thing to do! Posting messages getting rid of your frustations and attacking some people personally (including names) is even worse!

Maybe Air Macau is not the perfect company to work for. I don't know if there is any other company which is perfect? But if you are really so fed up with the situation .... why don't you just give it a try? This is the time to do it ... It is a pilots market and there are jobs everywhere. Maybe you should spend your time behind the computer writing application letters/e-mails? Vote with your feet!

Off course you can post information about the situation of the company on this board. Even if the information is not very positive. But attacking people or groups of people just to get rid of your own frustation? Cashing the (not so bad) salary from this "****ty' company every 28th of the month is quite a nice thing I guess? Not very professional in my opinion. :ugh:

Maybe some parts of this item is applicable for some messages?

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=272567

n818af
9th Jul 2007, 22:00
Arremeteu,

Hi, sorry to hijack the conversation. It seems to me you know a lot about what's happening in Macau. Can you shed some light on what kind of outfit is Max? Good or bad? Appreciate any info. Either PM me or reply here.

A Max newbie

love is in the air
10th Jul 2007, 15:58
Arremeteu you break the rules and you identified people without refering to their personal names on your second post that was remouved.
You lost the target of the subject that was the standards of the company on your first post. The language and the terms that you refered to the people on your second post was unacceptable for any pilot on this company. Its clear now that you are a very frustrated man attacking all groups of people at the same time including those that are recognized as standard and good professionals independently of what you think. You shown rage,fury,hate and madness in your words which is something abnormal in a pilot.
BUT What WE know is that you were not flying on the 6th at 12:04 pm and on the 8th at 15:18 pm the time of your last post. You were betraied by your own words and your profile is becoming too obvious. Be careful now.

Macau
11th Jul 2007, 05:55
STOP, ALL OF YOU STOP, THAT IS ENOUGH, IT IS A SHAME WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, WE SHOULD ALL FEEL ASHAMED WITH THE BEHAVIOR OF ALL THE pilots THAT ARE USING THIS SITE TO BE RACISTS.STOP!

I am an FO for this Airline and I am also ashamed to be part of an Airline full of racists...we are in 2007 on an Airline with pilots from all over the world. There is good and bad people every where, and there is good and bad pilots every where.

It is time to stop with this conflict between Portuguese and Brazilians, Brazilians and Portuguese, we don't have nationality in this Airline, we have Pilots and Pilots are to be judged by their skills and not by the nationality, so please all the racist that didn't packed yet, try to keep your racism out of this site.

Mr. Arremeteu your post that was removed that you don't mention names but that clearly identifies our colleges,as the first one,reach the bottom of the vulgar, I am very sorry that you as a racist have to share the cockpit with pilos from many nationalities,including me,I am also sorry that your kids are being raced by a racist father, that is clearly no example of integrity and character and therefore no good man.

For those who enjoy life have a good day:ok:

3MTA3
12th Jul 2007, 14:26
It's amazing to see that every time there is a post about Air Macau, the Ppruners posting have an average of 4 posts total. Looks like people are creating new Identities just to talk on the subject.....
I have flown there, and like in any airline, you find very nice people and real idiots, regardless of the nationality. I kept some goods friends there, Portuguese or Brasilians.

speedtwoten
13th Jul 2007, 00:00
dartagnan, how can you apply check your passport are you Brazillian???:ugh:

Sick Squid
13th Jul 2007, 00:25
Why is it that all the crap happens when I'm on leave? Do you morons who want to register multiple identities and then screw around with the forum have nothing better to do?

First.... always post in English on here. I don't care about equality of language, this is a UK based forum patrolled by English speaking moderators. Everyone else seems able to cope, with the odd standard phrase thrown in, so get with the plan, or go elsewhere. Really. We don't need you here.

Second... there is no second. Just get back in line.

Debate should be rational and measured... you can be controversial if you like, just be respectful with it.

If you have a problem with any of this, then please, do a Google search for pilot's forums and then do the decent thing and foxtrot oscar somewhere else. As I implied above, life is just way to short to deal with morons. If you look in the mirror and see a moron, then see ya, buddy!

I've really had enough of this crap. Cut it out. Thread closed.

Squid