PDA

View Full Version : FedEx in HKG

gcsass
19th Jun 2007, 03:55
Rumor here is a Hong Kong Domicile for pilots in the near future. I was hoping that some of you living there could shed a little light on living conditions, areas to look and other things like that. What about schooling, cost of living and transportation for a family of 4.

Thanks in advance for any help and information......:)

Lowkoon
19th Jun 2007, 07:00
Family of 4, dont do it for anything less than housing package around 50,000 MINIMUM, and schooling covered from the age of 3. (yes 3!) On top of your current package, otherwise, you will go backwards up here.

And before anyone else hammers you, try out the search button. This stuff is prety well covered here and the wannabes section.

skypine27
18th Dec 2008, 08:25
FYI:

A update , but as everyone here likely knows, we (fedex pilots) ended up with a 22,000 HKG housing "allowance" and NO tuitition and NO transportation assistance.

I know this is a very old thread, but I just stumbled across it at random (was a link at the bottom of a previous thread I was reading) and figured I'd update it.

AADriver
18th Dec 2008, 09:14
Cx housing is now 73,000hkd per month(about 9100USD). You wont get a very nice place for 22000hkd. Just some info