PDA

View Full Version : Swamp Rat, where are you???

Jockflyer
27th Sep 2001, 01:16
Howzit,

Any of you guys in Maun know where Swamp Rat is? I can't get him on his Email, or his mobile, and I haven't seen him post anything on here for a while.

I take it things are hotting up there now with the season in full flow. Lots of tired pilots in the Bull n Bush no doubt.

Let me know if you can.

Thanks

Jockflyer
10th Oct 2001, 00:41
Come on guys, some of you must know where Monty is.

Has he done another runner after some skirt again? Or is Mike Gunn just working his bollocks off!

Somebody help me.

JF

Kiwi Flyer
15th Oct 2001, 16:58
Hey JF, Monty's around, when I see him I'll tell him you're looking for him.He's probably on his way to Ntswi......again!!! :D

Swamp Rat
24th Oct 2001, 16:21
Jock Flyer

Sorry mate, the computer has been tits up for about 3 weeks now.
Yes still in one piece, but thank F@uk all the tourists are now starting to go home until next year.
Good news is that we are getting another plane, but Mike wants whoever takes the position, to commit to two years, if you can then the position is yours. Let me know as soon as you can.
We have taken over one of the other companies
conracts, around 700 hours a year, so more than likely we are going to need another 2 drivers for next season.
I will send more news soon.

Kiwi Flyer, give me a ring I need to talk to you

[ 24 October 2001: Message edited by: Swamp Rat ]

horn
24th Oct 2001, 21:06
MP You horrible person, got any slots for an ex-housemate if I get layed off over in mud island KC

Jockflyer
25th Oct 2001, 02:02
Hey Swampy

Good to hear from you. You bet I'll commit to two years. Not much happening over hear, so I'll be more than happy to come over.

I've tried to get you on your mobile but always get the answering machine.

Maybe you could ask Mark if he has kept my work and residence permits open.

I'll try and call you at the office, but if I don't get you drop me a line on the email to let me know whats happening.

I had a few beers and a curry with Darren and KC last Saturday, and watched a few video's from Bots. No castle though...shame.

How is you young apprentice doing, tell him I said howzit.

Hope to hear from you soon matey.

Cheers

JF

P.S. To all the people who have been writing to me asking about bots, I will reply...honest, give me a few more days.