PDA

View Full Version : Kenyan Ppruners

tutsmk
2nd Nov 2001, 20:03
Hey there wenzangu....just looking to see if there are any fellow kenyan pilots out there.....give us a shout....

greecer
3rd Nov 2001, 13:31
yeh wasup
who dis, who do you work? i'm a kenyan and based in nbo trying to get on a jet :D

Rat Catcher
3rd Nov 2001, 19:31
Allo??
You be who? :cool:

tutsmk
6th Nov 2001, 23:58
sema AMS..well the DCA here will take any licence as long as you have done enough flying time to meet Kenyan CPL or ATPL flying time..FAA will be readily accepted...as that is where most guys do their training...JAA is even easier...airlaw is the only paper that will be done to convert the licence...let me know if you need more 411..

Greecer...i not with anyone right now...but looking for a Let 410 operaer..looking at United...!!

:eek:

greecer
8th Nov 2001, 15:53
hey JET A-1

i have the let 410 on type and about 2700hrs on the e-9 and believe me united does'nt have any work at the moment as their plane is flying in msa for eagle and they already have crew so if your looking for work try elsewhere. how much time do you have on the let and in what capacity i might be able to help. :D

ABBOT
10th Nov 2001, 20:01
Got a lapsed kenyan CPL, does that count :D

tutsmk
11th Nov 2001, 17:43
greecer,

i just did the type rating.don't have any actual hours on the aircraft...heck i just finished my conversion but was pipped into doing a Let rating..have some thing lined up ....will let you know how that goes..

Mr Abbot, i guess the kenyan CPL still counts for the threads....kwaheri... :p

Joaquín
12th Nov 2001, 15:31
Hi all,

I'm a 275 TT JAR CPL/IR ME and I'm trying to get information about possible employers to fly singles in Kenya. Any useful addresses will be welcome.

Thanks a lot.