PDA

View Full Version : Philippine Pilot Training Centre

irabdlatib
14th Jun 2007, 17:09
Anybody knows about Philippine Pilot Training Centre. I browsed their website and found that its comparatively cheap

ssangyongs
14th Jun 2007, 19:48
then add another rm 70k to convert it to DCA Malaysia license. Is the school situated in clark?

irabdlatib
15th Jun 2007, 00:41
Philippine Pilot Training Centre located at Dumaguete Airport, Sibulan, Negros Oreintal

ssangyongs
15th Jun 2007, 15:40
owh that's far. anyway good luck for your training :ok:

BALAJI
25th Jun 2007, 10:52
are there any other good flying schools in phillipnees

pumping iron
25th Jun 2007, 11:16
go for philippine pilot training center bro..
they have internship program after you graduate.. you need that to build hours after completing your CPL..

And besides manila is quite expensive place, while negros occidental is also developed but less cheaper and much more peaceful interms of environment..

Nice place....

I'll check for proper contacts if i still have them..

peterpanot
2nd Jul 2007, 13:32
good luck! :D

tian yu
29th Aug 2008, 07:10
Its been a long time since anyone had replied to this post but since I do know a thing or two about this school I'll start sharing.

As of this moment, there are 2 flight academies operating in Dumaguete, namely Philippine Pilot Training Center (PPTC) and Aviation Training One International. As of now, the PPTC website is not up yet but I will post the link as soon as it is up and running.

PPTC is now more geared and structured to cater for the increased demand of pilots in India. But they have a few Iranians and Korean students flying there also. Their flight training program is structured to train a cadet from 00 hour till CPL/IR in 8-10 months. Price wise, CHEAP compared to other countries! Approx USD 40k excluding meals and accommodation......but both are cheap in Dumaguete.

Aviation Training One International is more focused on training not just CPL/IR but also Spin & Unusual Attitude Recovery Training, CFI course etc.....more could be found at their website at Aviation Training One (http://www.avtraining1.com)

Let me know if you guys need xtra info :ok:

tian yu
19th Sep 2008, 07:53
It's back online! Philippine Pilot Training Center at Philippine Pilot Training Center (http://www.philippinepilot.com/)

Cheers!! :ok:

tian yu
15th Oct 2008, 06:39
Next & final student intake commencing December 6th 2008.

spo3nazgul
21st Oct 2008, 14:14
i visited pptc's site and saw that its under new management also that it doesnt have the ppl course anymore.
i was really interested in the ppl.

lhcdennis
21st Oct 2008, 17:49
Anyone heard about Sun Aviation (http://www.sun-aviation.com/)? looking at their A320 type rating and line training program, but don't have information about it except its website!

tian yu
22nd Oct 2008, 02:52
No PPL course? I think they still do PPL courses.....just that they market more on CPL/IR nowadays.

Try asking them through their inquiry mailbox : [email protected]

spo3nazgul
22nd Oct 2008, 11:47
ok i'll try to ask them.
its just that i didnt see it anymore on their website.
was hoping to take it this summer.

tian yu
23rd Oct 2008, 04:05
Just asked them, they said the PPL could be done.....but it will be customized, since they are more on CPL/IR now.....but next year in the month of February or March, PPL will be officially be a viable option in PPTC, or Aviation Training One International, their sister flight academy....they're just next door.....same airport...hehe*
Hope to see you here......Good Luck !:ok:

evernesky
18th Jul 2013, 02:36
Hey guys ,try researching on Royhle Flight Training Academy , I spoke to the Civil Aviation Authority and even they are recommending the school.