PDA

View Full Version : Calling Old Swamp Pilots

dartly
31st Oct 2001, 18:59
Hey there guys,

This pprune thing is great. I am trying to say gday to some old mates who I am sure would read this. After 2 years in Maun it would be great to say hi to a few. Where the hell are - Sam E.S., Monty, Tom, GB, Scotty etc etc. Frank and Josh are staying with me right now in Nairobi. Big message to the CROC - never go back man. There are a few people up here wondering why you dont answer emails or job offers??? We still love ya though. Anyway hope I get some mail. Lou

horn
1st Nov 2001, 15:51
Louasauras, hows the Kenya thing going, hope all is well, saw MH in London for his stag night earlier ths year, good to catch up, am recovering today after a hectic evening with Froggie, we are still stuck on the Mud Island unfortunately, cheers KC.

AMEX
1st Nov 2001, 17:04
Ts Ts Ts Horn, sorry to see you can't handle it anymore. :D :D

PS: didn't get it :(

Jam Doughnuts
2nd Nov 2001, 01:01
Tiz not Lanseria Lou the infamous instructor is it ??

Swamp Rat
2nd Nov 2001, 13:20
Lousaurus Rex,

Well it`s about time we heard from you, hope all is well ? What are Frank and Josh doing in Kenya ? Thought they were still in the Carribean ? Lou if you click on to the mail icon you can send me all the news, would be great to hear whats been going on. Have you heard from Ev ? :D :D :D
I`ve been trying to get her E-mail address,
and I know exactly what you are thinking.
It would be nice to get in touch.
When are you coming down to visit ?
Anyway get back to me with what`s happening and I`ll let you know all the Delta news.
Monty.