PDA

View Full Version : India-paris air show 2007!!!

Anonymus6
9th Jun 2007, 19:52
Interesting to see what is going to happen in few days at paris air show. Wounder if we will see some major orders from any airlines in India?? Don't think that Indigo, kingfisher, Jet airways and Deccan will order any airplanes. But I think some new start ups such as Easy Air, Visa airways, and MDLR are hungry after airplanes. It will be interesting to see!!

I wish I could go, we are short on flight crew so I cant go :=:=.

Anybody know the price for the tickets?

And last thing:):)!! HOW WILL WIN THE ORDER RACE AT PARIS?????
BOEING, OR AIRBUS???

skytrek21
10th Jun 2007, 03:53
I think Airbus, Boeing, Embraer and Bombardier will rack up good orders. As you said maybe not from the major guys in India, but from companies waiting to start up. I really hope no more new companies start in India. I don't think the skies are ready for that kind of traffic and moreover most of the airlines are not really making any money. I wish I could go there too for the show. What airline are you currently working for.

Anonymus6
10th Jun 2007, 19:53
Skytrek21,

I don't fly for an airline, I fly freight Monday through Thursday nights and on weekends I flight instruct at a flight school. I LOVE INSTRUCTING. I will fly for an airline shortly once I get my security clearance.

Regarding the paris air show, I had two friends that went there 2 years ago and they had a blast. They said you can not compare it with any other air showes. I know I will be there in 2 years.

I belive 787 will have a huge orders, and I don't think it will be at the show. I belive the first flight will start in August this year. Once again I'm not 100 % sure.

Indian airlines will order more airplanes, 300 million people from middle class and total of 200 airplane in the hole country,,,, you do the math!!!

:ok:

Al Fakhem
11th Jun 2007, 13:07
Anonymus6: I hope the Airports Authority is joining in your maths exercise - if not, there will be far more planes that airport capacity.