PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair T's and C's

schoolkid
1st Jun 2007, 13:25
Im booked on FR in a couple of weeks on one of them 2cent return flights, however i have had to book a new outbound flight with EI for a different date.
if i am a no show on the outbound FR does that make my inbound reservation on FR void...I've tried the FR website but cant seem to get a answer!:ugh:

any help is appreciated

babemagnet
1st Jun 2007, 13:58
If you dont show up for your first flight the second (return) flight will stay in there it is 100% sure that this is not coupled. Believe me i did the same thing before and it stays in there!

kingdee
1st Jun 2007, 17:56
:)is correct .Ryanair operate only on oneway fares.I did the openskies ticket desk course 3 years ago.Basically after flight is departed sales desk is given list of no shows and these are removed from FR own systems and shown as no show.Return leg wll remain valid for travel

jack_essex
1st Jun 2007, 19:16
I will be doing the same thing when I fly with FR to Dublin in a couple of weeks. Because the fare was only 1 penny each way I have booked a couple of flights each way on the same day just as a back up incase anything is canx or delayed. I will more than likely use the outward flight on one confirmation and the return on a different booking.