PDA

View Full Version : Business case on Crew Management System

Treatment
1st Jun 2007, 01:39
Hi all,

please could you help me , I have a samll bussiness case regarding crew managment system , as the airline which now I start with it they have only 190 crew and they are using crew managemnt system localy working on it , but still not efficeent like aims or other crew management system .

can any body comparing to me what is advantages if we have a plan to increase or flight and crew to use aims or other crew management system ?

I'm waiting for your replying and your helping

Rgds

Treatment

ShinjukuHustler
4th Jun 2007, 03:27
I have used quite a few, it depends on your needs. Some are so expensive that they are only suitable for large companies. I would suggest shopping around BUT please please for your own sake do not even think of going with the Geneva system by Navitaire. I've had the bad fortune to work with it in 2 different companies and it is complete garbage. The most user unfriendly out there. Lisline is quite good and easy to use..

happy hunting

SJ

dorf4882
26th Jun 2007, 14:48
Hi colleagues

I have no idea about Navitaire but thanks for the tip SJ.
I learned on Lisline then went on AIMS.
Both have their advantages and inconvenients.
PM me I give you more details
Quiet shifts:):):ok:

Banzai Eagle
26th Jun 2007, 17:11
Treatment
Its difficult i'm afraid. If you use the case of saving staff costs due to say more rosterers required it won't add up as a system costs a lot more than one or two extra staff. There's also no guarentee the system will do things quicker, AIMS for example strugles to autoroster . The only way you can argue it is against slightly lower crew numbers, they are more expensive.
You might not actually be able to save any crew, get the system in then worry about that.