PDA

View Full Version : BA0822 LHR-CPH Thursday 24th May

silverelise
26th May 2007, 18:41
Big hats off to the BA cabin crew on the evening flight from Heathrow to Copenhagen on Thursday. A totally obnoxious idiot in J, complaining in a most OTT way that his champagne was not cold enough. I think the purser was called Jane and by all accounts the cabin crew handled things really well (I was down the back with the poor people, my work colleague who can fly J in Europe had the luck of sitting next to this guy). Maybe he was drunk or just had a bad day, but by all accounts the abuse and physical behaviour of this guy was not good. Credit to the crew that on such a small plane us down the back were oblivious to the fun and games up the front.
Nice to meet the whole crew in the Marriot Copenhagen afterwards and have a laugh and a joke checking in and at the bar, and talk about 2 coincidences, the same crew took us both back to London on Friday evening.
Anyway, having dated a flight attendent for 3 years I know that CC often only get negative feedback from passengers so just wanted to take the opportunity to say well done and thanks to the BA crew on this service. :D