PDA

View Full Version : looking for aviation-colleagues working in UAE

merle
19th May 2007, 11:19
Hi everyone,
I feel like I'm one of many, but I'm looking for a job in the UAE in flight dispatch or Operations, NOTAM/briefing officer or flight planning (or anything similar...) Currently I work in Spain for the EAD (European AIS Database) and I worked for Dutch Flight Data and NOTAM section before.
To speed up my job-search I will be in Dubai the whole month of June.
I would really like to meet people working in the aviation industry in the UAE, to learn some real experiences of ‘real’ people.
(I’m stuck to those big ‘recruitment-websites’, so impersonal and it seems impossible to get in touch with the people behind it)
I’m looking forward to meet colleagues working in the UAE to share some experiences (and of course to just spend a nice afternoon or evening.) Please contact me if you want to help me in my search. We can meet any day in June; I will arrive the first and leave the 30th of June.
If you don’t feel like meeting… of course, any advice will be very welcome as well!

PS. I am a woman, does anyone know if it makes a difference in this kind of work in the UAE, are there equal opportunities for women?

THANKS!!! :ok:
Merle

Harods
19th May 2007, 13:31
Maybe you could check out Emirates Airlines they have hundreds of jobs on there for you to look at :)

opsbloke
22nd May 2007, 15:10
you have pm!!