PDA

View Full Version : Google Toolbar Autofill

Tosh McCaber
10th May 2007, 08:27
Can anyone describe how I can add/modify details in theGoogle Toolbar Autofill button device- I can't even remember filling in the details in the first place.

Thanks

BOAC
10th May 2007, 08:30
There should be a small 'settings' icon on your task bar (asasuming IE 'Google' taskbar enabled under 'View'/Toolbars')

Click on options and autofill settings.

Tosh McCaber
10th May 2007, 09:25
I'm actually using Firefox- and the display of icons doesn't bring up the Autofill icon for some reason.

Tosh McCaber
10th May 2007, 09:40
Got it! Click the Google button on the toolbar, then click Options. The Options window will open. Click the Autofill tab. Enter the details to use. If you opt to include credit card details, you can enter a password to protect them

BLUE SKY THINKER
10th May 2007, 09:53
PS TO BELOW: Obviously not (!) based on your last post that seems to have been sent coincidentally with this original. I'll leave it though, in case of interest to anyone with a Firefox Search Bar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean the Firefox Search Bar (which in your case might just be defaulted to Google)? If so there should be a small 'down' arrow to the left of the window. On the 'drop down' see Manage Search Engines.... You can add/remove, move up/down, etc. (deselect 'Show suggestions' if you don't want somebody else's suggestions).

There is a whole new world of search options for your search bar if - while there - you select 'Get More Search Engines'. It will bring up a web page with a few additional candidates, but more interestingly go to the bottom of the page and click the link to http://mycroft.mozdev.org/