PDA

View Full Version : Flight Dispatcher's Licence Conversion

ma212pk
8th May 2007, 11:46
Hello Every One,

I have flight dispatcher's licence issued from CAA-Pakistan and I am working in Pakistan as a flight dispatcher.

I want to get a GCAA flight dispatcher's licence. Can any one tell me the procedure to do so?

WAITING FOR KIND & QUICK RESPONSE.

code one
8th May 2007, 18:15
Hello

In order to get UAE GCAA Flight Dispatch license, the applicant need to be sponsored or put forward by UAE AOC holder company. In simple words, the person need to be employed by the UAE based operator or airline and then only he/she can get a UAE GCAA dispatch license :ok: .

The second option is to complete a UAE GCAA training at an approved facility and get your UAE license but it will set you back 35 grands.

If you need any further info, you can send a pm. :cool:

Adios
code one

nirmalsb
17th Apr 2009, 22:47
hey there.

code one is just rite on tht.

But i dont think anyone out here will employ you in such a case.

You can convert your pak license by doing a 4 day recurrent course and i think that can be done at the emirates aviation college.
But to enter UAE you need visa and the college admin can surely help you on that. Just be aware that visa processing take upto 2 month.

What i know the course costs you around AED4000.

Best of Luck
Nirmal

PNY
20th Apr 2009, 01:59
Taking a short Dispatcher refresher course with Jeppesen at Emirates Aviation College will not simply allow you to convert your license unless you have been sponsored by a UAE GCAA AOC approved operator.