PDA

View Full Version : DVD Copy Software Suggestions

rjtjrt
7th May 2007, 12:39
I have "CloneCd" that works very well to faithfully duplicate virtually any CD.
I am looking suggestions for an equally useful programe to duplicate DVD's. not commercially. Just do one copy so i can keep the original pristine.
Also any program that will alter/convert to all region the DVD region when it copies.

BOAC
7th May 2007, 12:46
Have a look at the top of the forum (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=126383)

frostbite
7th May 2007, 21:19
I've just followed the DVD Shrink link to a page that says 'you will never be asked to pay...etc.' but as soon as I tried to download it, I was taken to a registration page followed by one asking me how I would like to pay!

Did I miss something?

7th May 2007, 21:45
Frostbite,
Have a look here.
http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/dvdshrink31-main.htm
Apart from downloading the latest version of DVDshrink, there is also a very good user guide.

I've downloaded from here, and I didn't find any "nasties" hidden in it.

rjtjrt
7th May 2007, 23:49
Thanks for the replies. Sorry for not looking at top of forum.
I did a search in Pprune before posting question and nothing seemed to come up.
I was looking for software to buy so I am willing to pay for a good programme (although a good free programme is even better).

Devlin Carnet
8th May 2007, 07:44
You wont be able to "buy" a better program than DVD shrink IMHO.
It does everything you will need to rip a DVD, And very simply.
If the DVD is DRM copyright protected I would use DVD Decryptor first.

usedtofly
6th Jun 2007, 15:48
www.1clickdvdcopy.com

I hope this is not too late for you, but this program is fantastic.....not free but try the free trial first and see how you get on.

There is also a link to DVD43 that will break the code on 'copy proof' DVD's (of course you would never do that :rolleyes: ).

I have used both programs for a year now and they really are good.

Cheers

UTF

rjtjrt
7th Jun 2007, 05:01
Many thanks "USEDTOFLY".
Not at all too late. I have been thinking of 1clickdvd and your enthusiasm for it is a good guide.
John