PDA

View Full Version : BMI Diamond Club

MarkBHX
25th Apr 2007, 11:56
If I was to join to Diamond Club, would I be able to add miles from LH flights in August and September last year? And just to confirm, BMIbaby will be using this as their frequent flyer scheme? Also baby seem to be implying that their scheme is for business passengers, but will anyone be able to collect miles on their flights if they are a member of the Diamond Club, no matter which route they are flying on or the reason they may be flying?

The answers are probably simple and out there somewhere, I'm just looking in the wrong places! :ugh:

Thanks!

agent x
25th Apr 2007, 12:51
Hi, you can only add flights taken maximum of up to 1 month back of the date of joining diamond club afaik. All Diamond Club card holders will be able to collect air miles when travelling on any flight in the bmibaby network. bmibaby mileage accrual only applies to Diamond Club card holders, other Star Alliance member card holders cannot.

MarkBHX
25th Apr 2007, 12:58
Cracking, thanks v much!

lexxity
25th Apr 2007, 17:54
You can consolidate your other star cards onto one card as well. Do you already have a Miles & More card with Lufthansa? If so you can get all the miles put onto one card.