PDA

View Full Version : ANA

Neptun
24th Apr 2007, 16:36
Hi Guys,

anyone with ANA?
I would appreciate any information about rostering, pay and culture within ANA, especially for european bases, i.e. AMS.
Thanks for your help,

cheers N

galdian
25th Apr 2007, 11:32
Sony is correct.

Have a look at hawaiiaviation, this quickly will show all (?) the ANA subs and what they require and approx pays etc for a bit of an overview.
There are other contractors who supply pilots to ANA subs (that may change in the future??) and some T&C's may vary.
If anything interests do your homework.

DISCLAIMER: as I have been questioned before I mention hawaii only because they have the most info on their site of any of the contract agencies operating for Japan (happy to be corrected if wrong.)
As a contract agency they may be God's gift to pilots/average/totally f**king useless - don't know, don't care, just appreciate their info.

Neptun
1st May 2007, 08:19
Thanks galdian,
I´thinking of sending out an application to them, but I´m not sure how is life "inside" ANA, i.e. people flying there, rosteríng and days off. There isn´t much information on previous postings.
Cheers

crj705
1st May 2007, 10:31
Did you check the B767 ANA & JP Post thread? It has over 100 posts and I know the last few were about rosters and days off...