PDA

View Full Version : woccer woccer

woccer woccer
24th Apr 2007, 09:18
Cheat sheet wanted for B206L Mauw V Dnst alt anyone got one I don't have a flight manual

woccer woccer
24th Apr 2007, 11:35
its a genuine request

Oogle
25th Apr 2007, 09:07
What, no skidbiters talking ****e

Yeah, you are going to go far with words like that. :=

woccer woccer
25th Apr 2007, 22:19
Waaaaaaaaaank

Whirlygig
25th Apr 2007, 22:22
Yeah, you are going to go far with words like that. :=

And even better with word like Waaaaaaaaaank!

Maybe you should try entitling your thread "B206L Mauw V Dnst Cheat Sheet" instead of your handle "Woccer Woccer". Maybe even try a little humility :confused:

Cheers

Whirls

DBChopper
25th Apr 2007, 23:30
"Please"and "thank you"go a long way too...
:=

bell222
26th Apr 2007, 06:37
manners cost nowt

Loose Mast Nut
26th Apr 2007, 11:49
If you knew the ****** you would understand!

On behalf of other Aussie Aviation Contributors, I do apologise. We aren’t all so blunt.

helicopter-redeye
26th Apr 2007, 21:49
Actually I've got one. Any of you other chaps got one?

h-r;)

John Eacott
26th Apr 2007, 23:31
Actually I've got one. Any of you other chaps got one?

h-r;)

Yes thanks :p

CYHeli
26th Apr 2007, 23:36
I assume woccer that you need it for a reason.
Perhaps if you are going to be flying a B206, then you know someone with one and you could ask them for a copy of the page.
Better yet, sit down with the owner/operator over a coffee ...
And no I don't have one.

woccer woccer
27th Apr 2007, 12:02
aparentley ********** is not offensive, why not say what you mean Waaaaaaaaanker. and no its for a 206L. found a manual and worked one out but luv the response, if some of you manage to find the dummies you spat out in the sand pit hope you get sand in your mouth.

should have said HOGE MAUW V D Alt, come on skiddies give me some ****(e) to keep it interesting

thecontroller
27th Apr 2007, 12:15
I must say these Australians do have rather an odd way of talking.

woccer woccer
27th Apr 2007, 12:26
OH I simlpy must protest, I'm not talking

Jayrow Pilot
27th Apr 2007, 12:30
Dear Mr Woccer Woccer, or should it be occer occer or W*anker W*anker

We are glad you have your manual.

You have encountered some hostility on this thread which is unfortunate. However, your poor manners and disrespect to others has somewhat contributed to the lack of helpful replies.

Had you asked respectfully, you would have received a great deal of help.

Before you do much more flying, we would suggest an Aeronautical Decision Making Course which may help identify some behavioural traits which could be putting you at increased risk in your flying career. Alternatively, you could attend an anger management course or, just stop drinking Bundy.

Best wishes from you fellow Ppruners. xx

woccer woccer
27th Apr 2007, 12:39
A course that puts me at increased risk might be handy, thanks please tell me more

woccer woccer
27th Apr 2007, 13:18
didn't mean to but it happened , don't think I'll tell any one

moosp
27th Apr 2007, 13:25

As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, to elicit certain reactions.

Close quote

Good phrase Danny.

woccer woccer
27th Apr 2007, 13:26
what a funny little man, but what does it mean

woccer woccer
27th Apr 2007, 13:34
:cool: wasn"t me

thecontroller
27th Apr 2007, 13:58
can the moderators do something about "woccer woccer"? his meaningless posts are getting rather annoying.

Whirlygig
27th Apr 2007, 16:33
didn't mean to but it happened , don't think I'll tell any one

You just have! Your email address and IP address are visible to the moderators!!

Whirlygig
27th Apr 2007, 16:35
It means that you're behaving like a petulant twelve-year-old!

Cheers

Whirls

Hughesy
27th Apr 2007, 20:10
This is funny!
But not as funny as the debate between Taint Natural and the late Lu Zuckerman. Now that was funny.
Anyway, NZ out of cricket world cup, so I lost (some) of my sense of humour.

Watching with interest now!:E

Hughesy

bvgs
27th Apr 2007, 22:13
Well said Whirls lets hope they zap him:ok:

nigelh
28th Apr 2007, 00:15
Cant believe this tosser is not a Robbo pilot ..................
OOPS sorry ..:= i promised i wouldnt be horrid to them any more ..sorry :{

g-mady
28th Apr 2007, 06:59
oh God - Here comes another Robinson bashing thread!

Take cover everyone!

Francis Frogbound
28th Apr 2007, 07:54
nigelh;

Surely you mean I can't believe this tosser is a pilot, Robbo or otherwise.

FF

Whirlygig
28th Apr 2007, 07:56
In nigelh's eye, the Robbie pilot is the archetypal tosser!!

Cheers

Whirls

woccer woccer
28th Apr 2007, 10:43
get a life:ugh: this is amusing me, I luv how u take it so seriously keep going please:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

woccer woccer
28th Apr 2007, 10:52
nothing wrong with tossing mate, OH I mean thats a nasty habit:eek:

Squeaks
28th Apr 2007, 14:16
On behalf of other Aussie Aviation Contributors, I do apologise. We aren’t all so blunt.

What makes you think he's one of us? From the times of his posts, he's more likely to be from north of the equator: and they're welcome to him/it :rolleyes:

TeeS
28th Apr 2007, 14:41
I was bored so 'googled' - 'Attention Seeking' this is a quote from one of the first articles.

"The emotionally immature person, however, has low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence and consequently feels insecure; to counter these feelings of insecurity they will spend a large proportion of their lives creating situations in which they become the centre of attention. It may be that the need for attention is inversely proportional to emotional maturity, therefore anyone indulging in attention-seeking behaviours is telling you how emotionally immature they are.

Attention-seeking behaviour is surprisingly common. Being the centre of attention alleviates feelings of insecurity and inadequacy but the relief is temporary as the underlying problem remains unaddressed: low self-confidence and low self-esteem, and consequent low levels of self-worth and self-love."

I thought it might help! :}

Bravo73
28th Apr 2007, 18:05
DON'T. FEED. THE. TROLL. ....................................:ugh:

Sorry. Didn't mean to shout.

Colonal Mustard
28th Apr 2007, 22:48
Those of you that aren`t aware can place the said person in the "ignore" list, you do this by selecting the User CP(top left) then clicking Ignore (bottom left), place said idiot in the list and hey presto anything said person posts will not be seen by you
CM

and yes i`d be glad to become a MOD

Chukkablade
28th Apr 2007, 22:50
Colonal Mustard, thats the best piece of advice I've recieved in weeks. Cheers Sir:ok:

B Sousa
29th Apr 2007, 01:05
Corporal Mustard and crew seem to forget that feeding the fish is what he is after and what we have given him. Easiest remedy is not to post......
Couldnt resist posting that one.......
All the ignore button does is leave an open thread in the thread you dont want to visit, yet are visiting and whining about it....

jetflite
29th Apr 2007, 02:15
Haha...he's still doing his CPL theory on the B206L... haha... :ugh:

pohm1
29th Apr 2007, 03:05
"What makes you think he's one of us? From the times of his posts, he's more likely to be from north of the equator: and they're welcome to him/it "

Hmmmn, probably his location-Australia

:cool:

P1

R22DRIVER
29th Apr 2007, 04:36
Woccer,

After the last few threads you have started you really dont have anything good to say.
After reading PPRuNe for many years it has been a wealth of knowledge. Then this prick ( That would be you ), turns up, talking complete crap and probably has no idea what Rotorheads has to offer to everyone who reads it.

If you dont have anything constructive to offer why dont you go back to your own little world of your mums silk panties and KY jelly and leave us ppruners to talk about things we could actually learn about.

Muppet!!!!:mad:

Red Wine
29th Apr 2007, 07:58
We are used to short fused, short statue, short dxxk's, sub intellectuals in Oz.

We normally beat the crap out of them behind the shelter shed.

If this dickwit is real, we surely will soon know about him.

Centrelink here he comes??

Whirlygig
29th Apr 2007, 08:04
He's quite obviously not real or it could be Gymble come back to haunt us!

Surely, he's getting the online equivalent of a "duffing up behind the bike sheds" here.

Cheers

Whirls

Squeaks
29th Apr 2007, 08:44
Hmmmn, probably his location-Australia

P1

As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, to elicit certain reactions.

So you really believe everything this goose wants you to :rolleyes:

Heliport
29th Apr 2007, 09:51
The time has come for woccer woccer to leave us.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/Rotorheads/Penguinslap.gif

John Eacott
29th Apr 2007, 10:37
Neat, but not gaudy.....:D :ok:

jab
29th Apr 2007, 12:48
Judging by the attitude and responses, someone was over on the dark side at justhelicopters. A newbie might be forgiven for thinking that everyone in the helicopter industry is embittered, underpaid, illiterate and obnoxious.

Flashover999
29th Apr 2007, 20:22
This could be the same person who was "Choppergod" a few months ago. came on and chucked crap all over the place, Annoyed everyone and disappeared! Glad the real god (heliport) finally smote him with his delete key of doom! Well done you!

DBChopper
30th Apr 2007, 18:38
Flashover999 - respect is due!

First time I have seen the word "smote" in a post, ever! :ok: Perhaps something good did come out of Waccawacca after all...

;)

Flashover999
30th Apr 2007, 18:45
That "Word of the day" toilet roll was a gift......seems now it was a good gift!!! Lol

Whirlygig
30th Apr 2007, 18:51
Smote (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2892509&postcount=6)

DB, you got me thinking and I need a little respite from Gen Nav! In Rotorheads, "smote" has been used four time; one example above :D

However, there is something quite satisfactory about the use of some Biblical language; one rather tends to favour "begat". Perhaps, Wackywacky has "begat off" :ok:

Cheers

Whirls

Flashover999
30th Apr 2007, 19:01
On a roll here! (well the next sheet) . He was Firked!

Have to wait till tomorrow morning for the next word! :}

Flash

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=firk

DBChopper
30th Apr 2007, 21:47
I rather favour the Father Ted version: "****."

As in, "Well did you see, Mrs Doyle, that yer Weccawecca fecked off!"

Nice use of the search function Whirls - not get back to the studying immediately! :=