PDA

View Full Version : Job Discription

crewie
17th Apr 2007, 20:12
Hi All,

I am looking to get a new job and I am really struggling to write down my job discription as Cabin Crew.

Has anyone else done this if so can you help me? It needs to sound exciting and proffessional

Thanks in hope and advance!

Crewie:confused:

jetgirl_99
17th Apr 2007, 20:18
Here's what I always put when describing my job on applications - its short, sweet and to the point!

Ensuring the comfort and safety of all customers on board our aircraft. Adhering to security, safety and emergency procedures and delivering excellent customer service at all times.

crewie
17th Apr 2007, 20:25
Thanks. . . trying to pad it out a little as we do so much

tiggerific_69
17th Apr 2007, 22:55
Alcoholic, Trolley Dolley, Galley Tart, Flight Deck Floozy, Nurse, Policewoman, Firefighter, Chef, Security Guard, Immigration Controller, Cashier, Emergency Co Ordinator, Babysitter, Waitress, Comedienne, Customer Service Officer, Company Representative, In Flight Entertainment,Counsellor.

Written by a friend of mine

javafox
18th Apr 2007, 06:57
Here's what I said on my CV:

Perform safety and service related duties on the aircraft. Attend to passenger needs. Responsible for ensuring passenger and crew safety and comfort throughout the flight.

Good luck!

eggorbeans
18th Apr 2007, 08:48
Also, If you want a PROFESSIONAL job DESCRIPTION on your CV, make sure you use your spell check before you send it!