PDA

View Full Version : Shoreham Assistant ops Manager

Flypiripiri
17th Apr 2007, 09:00
Hi

I am going to apply for the job on the Shoreham website for Assistant Ops Manager. Can anyone give an indication of what they think the salary might be and what sort of airfield it is like to work at? I.e the people? Atmosphere? Good Future etc?

Thank you in advance for any info provided.

G-WHOT
17th Apr 2007, 12:32
The website gives a good history of Shoreham Airport. Additionally there is a plan of all the buildings with details of companies based on the airfield.:rolleyes:

EI-CGO
17th Apr 2007, 20:21
I'm going back a few years, but I used do be based there when I was instructing. It never actually struck me as being that forward thinking a place, the locals are nice and friendly tho, last time I went back nothing much had changed, its unlikely ever to expand with the very powerful Green lobby over the road in B&H and a local population that would not loose that much sleep if the place was flattened.

IMHO its a good place to work, but unlikely to be much progression.

merlinxx
18th Apr 2007, 07:07
It has all the qualities of a "Real Gentleman"s Aerodrome" long may it prosper along with the very important annual RAFA show. Can't think of a better place to be, under the downs, near the beach watching all that stuff overhead Seaford.