PDA

View Full Version : Info on Jade

Juliet-Echo
16th Apr 2007, 15:11
Might be going for an interview next month in Frankfurt. I haven't seen any recent threads regarding this outfit.

Can anyone shed some light on the current working conditions, as well as what it might be like to relocate to Shenzhen?

blade747
17th Apr 2007, 04:35
Juliet you go as cap or f/o? cause i heard they are not hiring f/o and i would like to know if it's true?

Juliet-Echo
17th Apr 2007, 07:05
Would be for FO, I imagine.

I have read the previous postings and there doesn't seem to be too much positive feedback. I was just wondering if anything has improved/changed.

I had a short telephone interview yesterday and was asked if I would be able to attend the initial screening process in Frankfurt next month. I have not yet received any details regarding who's paying for the ticket, or T&C's etc.

Any new info (NOT OPINIONS) would be greatly appreciated.

ZoomInAndOut
7th May 2007, 04:14
Juliett-Echo : I am invited for an interview also in May. Maybe I'll see you there? You pay for the ticket yourself, and should they employ you - you get the money refunded. As I understood they do provide hotel accomodation during the interview :) Have they sent you a draft of the FO contract?

jackbauer
7th May 2007, 05:11
Be careful with this lot. The salary is terrible, there is a big bond and they require you to pay for your own international medical insurance. You will be lucky to make $5k before tax.

Unitedflyier
18th Jun 2007, 18:02
I have an iterview in FRA in July. I haven't made up my mind if I will go or not. What do they do in the 2 days, and do I have to move there? $5k a month is not enough of an incentive for me to leave my current job. Any info is appreciated.

jbsig
26th Jun 2007, 13:32
Does anybody know if Jade has a pilot base in AMS ?

Guava Tree
26th Jun 2007, 15:32
Hi JE
I have been considering this airline also.
What is their policy concerning smoking on the flight deck? If you are going to front up some money for the bondage, it would be a shame if you had to pay to get out because you could not take the smoke.
I think you should check that as number one priority before signing up.
GT
in Hong Kong

sisyphos
6th Jul 2007, 07:05
I am going to an interview with them in july. anybody who has been there willing to comment on the questions ? Is it nasty or common sense ?
thanks