PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions needed on your experience as a customer.

Memetic
5th Apr 2007, 12:12
Hi All,

I am currently working with the developers of Sutori.

Sutori is a place where you can tell your story about how an organisation has treated you as a customer; it lets you comment on companies or organisations that have delighted or disappointed you and then builds a profile of that brand's reputation. This profile develops as the community of Sutori members discuss and rank the brands, agreeing or disagreeing with your view and debating the issues raised.

Sutori is currently being beta tested, so as a knowledgeable and opinionated crowd we would like to invite you all to visit Sutori and share with us your experiences of how you are being treated as a customer by the brands you buy from. We would also like you to tell us what you think of Sutori.

Sutori has been developed by and is sponsored by a client of mine, so it is not in itself a commercial site. It carries no advertising to ensure it remains neutral.

If you have any questions or comments please PM me.

Memetic.

UniFoxOs
5th Apr 2007, 15:09
OK, tried it and posted a story. Obviously not many subscribers at present but looks like a good idea - one I have wanted for a while, as long as nough people sign up to it to give a broad spectrum of opinion.

URL would have been handy.

Cheers
UFO

Memetic
5th Apr 2007, 17:53
Thanks UniFoxOs

I left the URL out as I did not want to blacken my name in these parts :-)

TightSlot
5th Apr 2007, 19:40
I left the URL out as I did not want to blacken my name in these parts :-)

Which is why this thread is still visible!!!

:E